Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The whole thing with the history teacher is fukkin hilarious to me

I legit started laughing when Tasha approved Tariqs plan to get the teacher from his new school involved in their drug business despite Tariq being expelled from his old school a few days ago for dealing drugs on school premises :laff:

this show is total nonsense. I'm just gonna keep watching to the end just to see how it turns out.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Random

they keep introducing more players and plots before resolving them, then during the intro bring in an unresolved plot point to try and tie it all together. Its wack

Tariq gets kicked out of his old school because someone snitched, does he not care that someone snitched? Why isnt he trying to find out? Who the hell did old girl call while Tariq was getting kicked out?

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Same nikkas be in the thread every week with "this show gets worst and worst" and "damn this shyt is terrible" nikkas must be gluten for bad TV. Watch some other shyt one day lol.
giphy.gif

That bread doe:mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Random

they keep introducing more players and plots before resolving them, then during the intro bring in an unresolved plot point to try and tie it all together. Its wack

Tariq gets kicked out of his old school because someone snitched, does he not care that someone snitched? Why isnt he trying to find out? Who the hell did old girl call while Tariq was getting kicked out?

this is one of my main gripes. there are too many people trying to double cross one another all at the same time.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man I wanted lakeisha to die but not like that.....tommy had the ring and everything after bonding with her son

Cash walking back with his head down dragging the Rose's, not even knowing that his mom is dead
:mjcry:

I'm literally just now seeing this scene as I type this. this is very fukked up.