Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm confused on one thing, how was Ghost just able to write Lala a check big enough that she'd go away when just an episode ago they were scrambling so hard to get enough money to pay to get Tariq back while also getting enough money to put back into Tate's account. Plus he ain't selling no more so where is his money coming from?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Can somebody kill La-La already!!!:mindblown:

I think La-La is going to take Cash and leave. She glanced at that check like it was a lot of money. Shouldn’t she still have that $500,000 that Tasha gave her in season 3? Coupled with the preview for the next episode. Either she leaves or Tommy is going to do it for her.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This episode was actually somewhat decent.

Tash says she doesn't want to bury another child, but helps her son move a brick of coke :laugh:

This series has but so many episodes left, when are they gonna start killing off main characters? Benny gonna do Tommy. Remember before he shot Proctor, he told him "This ain't over"

HE SAID THAT BECAUSE HIS DAUGHTER
HAS THE RECORDING.

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm confused on one thing, how was Ghost just able to write Lala a check big enough that she'd go away when just an episode ago they were scrambling so hard to get enough money to pay to get Tariq back while also getting enough money to put back into Tate's account. Plus he ain't selling no more so where is his money coming from?

HE STILL MAKES MONEY FROM TRUTH
HE JUST DIDNT HAVE 1 MILLION DOLLARS
LAYING AROUND IN THAT 24 HRS...

:mjgrin:HE ALSO TOOK TARIQS MONEY.
:devil:
:evil:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is still a significant difference. Michael was always well aware of what the family business was. He was just always steered towards school, to assist with the legitimate side of the family. He already understood the game, which is why he was able to jump in when needed. He also felt he HAD to do it.

With Tariq it's a little bit odd. He didn't even grow up in the hood. He had no knowledge on his dad's actual business. He wasn't one of those kids on the strip who saw the drug dealers come through with the fly rides and the baddest females. In fact, material things shouldn't really impress him like that.

I get where you're coming from though, but it's very hard to buy Tariq's story.

That’s just the writing element of it. With The Godfather, if it was written differently, a good number of the mobsters that were in Michael’s generation would have probably come at him for growing up rich. The Sopranos had similar storylines with Jackie Aprille Jr and AJ but they kept it more realistic. 9 times out of 10, when you grow up rich, criminal for a father or not, you’re not gonna be ruthless enough to bang with real killers and dudes that grew up starving on the street but The Godfather is a masterpiece. And Michael Corleone was written extremely well. Power isn’t on that level but with better writing, Tariq’s story could have been more believable.

Guizmo

Double Poney Swag
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
94, France
Now i see why y'all was saying this show is joke :hhh:

Lakeisha being in the game acting like a trap queen :mjlol:

Tasha teaching Tariq how to flip despite all the thing that went down :mjlol:

Ghost and Tommy back at it again :mjlol:

Lakeisha clapping a goon solo but 15 min before, Tommy told her he was gonna teach her how to shoot :russ: