Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
God damn a lot happened in that last episode. While watching it I felt like yelling

giphy.gif

“But Ghost got the the money from the governor and Tommy didn’t know his connect was gonna rob him, but Tasha got a connect and they moving 1 million in product a day and Keisha laundering it all and proctor’s people the muscle..”

giphy.gif

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Another great episode. Let’s see what you complainers have to yap about this week.

How bout you tell us why it was so great? :childplease:

Don't worry, we'll wait :lupe:

nikkas like you always wanna come in being the opposition but can't even give us in detail why you love the shyt so much. Yet, us who have complaints can give in great detail what we disliked. You and the 2 nikkas that dapped you need to tell us what you liked :unimpressed:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
How bout you tell us why it was so great? :childplease:

Don't worry, we'll wait :lupe:

nikkas like you always wanna come in being the opposition but can't even give us in detail why you love the shyt so much. Yet, us who have complaints can give in great detail what we disliked. You and the 2 nikkas that dapped you need to tell us what you liked :unimpressed:
First, tell me why after 6 seasons of this “terrible” show, why are you nikkas still watching and still complaining? That sounds kind of psychotic to me :picard: