Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No one asked Tate does he normally carry a piece at fundraisers? Or even where did he get the from? :russ:
I haven't handled a firearm in 10 years - Tate

:mjlol:

The reporter was like... :ehh:

Great job.

And how does Tasha not hear about her penthouse getting lit up anywhere in NYC? Does she not use her phone? Watch TV? Nobody reached out to see if she was straight? Her mom's didn't catch wind and call her?

Nope

That's Power baby
:mjlit:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
When Tariq made up that story to the detectives about him avoiding some racist tenant in the building....Jussie was watching like:

tenor.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yes that don’t make sense either. If Benny is mobbed up to that level to scare Vincent, why would Proctor not go there instead of Ghost house for protection and why would he let Tommy keep threatening him when Benny got a crew full of soldiers. Off GP, Benny in real life would’ve put pressure on Tommy. They just be throwing shyt out there not realizing it doesn’t make sense retroactively.
sigh. the show sucks

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Tbf, to this dumbass show
He is not nervous or scared with Ghost, its more hes just looking out for him because if he goes down its likely he will.

Tommy? well he is a psychopath who kills for less, and theres the few facts that : Tommy hates him, threatens him, and Tommy is reckless and would have brought them all down

then again there is the fact that he could have used Benny and his forces to get Tommy off him from threatening him. So yeah...SMH these writers man
I can't even seriously go in depth with this show like that because I dont even think the writers are thinking retroactively or care enough.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't handled a firearm in 10 years - Tate

:mjlol:

The reporter was like... :ehh:

Great job.

And how does Tasha not hear about her penthouse getting lit up anywhere in NYC? Does she not use her phone? Watch TV? Nobody reached out to see if she was straight? Her mom's didn't catch wind and call her?

Nope

That's Power baby
:mjlit:

Man something like that actually happened to me.. People only know what you tell them.

Daps
Benny know Ghost is lying as Proctor already told him whats up with Tommy and how he had to snitch on him

I don’t think Ghost lied. I believe he legit thought it was the guy that Proctor claimed he was hiding from, but eventually put it together.

I think y'all both right....Ghost was truthfully going off the info that he had at the time, but Benny thinks Ghost lied to his face.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They gonna pin Proctor murder on Tariq to catch Tommy.. The same way Ghost found out Tommy did it by checking his phone, believe the feds gonna do it too. That racist cac shyt aint gonna fly.
Proctor’s daughter was with him, so they can’t.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Really good episode.

:russ:nikkas in here still complaining as if they wouldn’t watch a tariq spinoff. Stop it. Y’all nikkaz would be right in the thread analyzing each episode again.
As you said in HL, next time quote me pleighboi :birdman:

And I definitely won’t, I’m done with this series/world once this season wraps, I could possibly be hater into a show about tommy just cuz he’s crazy AF, but if you think I’m in for any Tariq or Lala centric shows :camby: