Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Dre just stabbing nikkas in broad daylight, no mask, identifiable hairstyle in the middle of what looks like a somewhat busy street just to prove to us all how fearless and gangsta he is? They really don't know how to sell Dre's character to us. One minute he's scared as a bytch of Kanan, Tommy, Ghost, The Jimenez, The Feds, etc... next he's the most lethal heartless killer- killing a priest, the fed breh who saved his life, setting up Julio to get killed, and etc etc. He's the biggest punk on this show after Tariq.

TASHA BRINGS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THE SHOW! All she does is meet random nikkas and have sex with them, argue with Ghost, trade shade with Lakeisha, smokes with Tommy in his car, get bytched by her mama, and lets Tariq run all over her and Ghost. And it's practically every episode. She doesn't bring anything to the main story at all. This whole story line with her and this dope boy is such unnecessary fluff that I'm always tempted to fast forward through.

Overall, this episode was just dumb. Tommy/Ghost don't got 2 million dollars? Tommy only has 3-4 crew members? Every person in that strip club bought a dime bag of coke? Jason just always seems to know where Tommy/Ghost are gonna be to pull up on them spontaneously. Benny all cool with Ghost and okay with Tommy, when a few episodes ago he offered to kill them both. He doesn't suspect either of them having anything to do with Proctor's death? Truth is filled with a bunch of millionaire investors and gets robbed by 3 dudes? Who would even invest or party at Truth with the amount of times it's been shot up, shut down and raided. In reality a club like Truth wouldn't last in NYC at all with all the controversy surrounded by it and it's owner.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Can someone explain this alphonse character.

I really do t remeber him until this ep.

Someone shed some light on this part of the story I seem to have forgotten. Who was he working for in the first place?

REMEMBER WHEN THEY 1ST INTRODUCED TATES CHARACTER HE HAD A STREET nikka RUNNING WITH HIM?

THEN AT GHOSTS PARTY/CELEBRATION POST JAIL FUNTION
OR WHATEVER THE fukk IT WAS....

DUDE WAS THERE MUGGING GHOST
AND TATE INTRODUCED HIM AS PART OF HIS TEAM.

THE FOLLOWING SEASON DUDE TOLD GHOST
TATE WAS SKIMMING THE MONEY.

INITIALLY DUDES PRESENCE
HAD EVERYONE THINKING TATE
WAS A LOWKEY KINGPIN ALSO.
:devil:
:evil:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
next episode tariq is about to turn on tommy when benny pressure him..setting up tommy death

And him and that girl is getting back together when he find out the white boy told on him instead of her making them the new ghost and tasha

That girl works for a competitor. She don't give a fukk about Tariq. Y'all don't remember her sending that text message??

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Benny know Ghost is lying as Proctor already told him whats up with Tommy and how he had to snitch on him
Yeah, Benny charged that to the game since Tariq got Proc daughter to him alive & safe. Proc was gonna snitch and Benny solid, so he understands he had to die.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I asked in the Top Boy thread, but ima ask you: do I need to watch the show from 2011?

Technically, no. But in actuality, yes. Although this season is a “soft reboot” and you could watch it and “be fine” you wouldn’t fully grasp/understand the magnitude of some of the characters stories.

I watched this season’s first episode, stopped, then went back to watch the first two. I’m glad I did because I got to see some deep character progression.

The first two seasons are 8, 50 min episodes so you’ll get caught up quick.

You’ll also appreciate the production value way more if you start with the original 2.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Technically, no. But in actuality, yes. Although this season is a “soft reboot” and you could watch it and “be fine” you wouldn’t fully grasp/understand the magnitude of some of the characters stories.

I watched this season’s first episode, stopped, then went back to watch the first two. I’m glad I did because I got to see some deep character progression.

The first two seasons are 8, 50 min episodes so you’ll get caught up quick.

You’ll also appreciate the production value way more if you start with the original 2.
Aight bet, good looks bro. Ima check them out.