Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:mjlol: @ Tariq supposedly having the pull to double cross his own family and make a deal with the eye-talians after trying to rip them off. BTW I thought the lil nikka could speak Italian...what happened to that???
:mjlol: @ annoying ass Agent Rosie Perez. I swear this bytch is more irritating than Greg.
:mjlol: @ her partner looking like an oversized baby girl
:mjlol: @ that slow "yessa massa", stepin fetchit, Green Mile ass nikka always sucking up to Tommy. Soon they gonna have him tap dancing and playing the harmonica and magically healing cacs of gunshot wounds.
:mjlol: @ Jason always fukking with his distributors instead of just laying in the cut and keeping a low profile.
:mjlol:@ Councilman O-Dog always being cut off mid conversation and having to hold his anger in like he's about to combust at any moment
:mjlol: @ Tommy and Ghost not even being able to conjure up two million dollars between them in the first place.
:mjlol: @ Donovan being forgotten and not even talked about like he was some unimportant corner boy
:mjlol: @ Dre always alternating between scared mouse and gangsta
:mjlol: @ LaLa - see the above

:mjlol: @ Scrunch face 2-Bit with his meme face looking ass
:mjlol: @ that wannabe Inside Man style robbery at truth with just three dudes but no security. I thought they was gonna get everyone to strip and put on painter's overalls.
:mjlol: @ Councilman O-Dog's cheesy TV persona
:mjlol: @ Tasha suddenly being buddy buddy with a dude who tried to extort her and now hustling through a strip club and trusting a chick she don't even know to help move weight
:mjlol: @ Tariq's lie about some mysterious racist cac
:mjlol: @ Tariq's weird hatred of his parents after everything they done for the lil b*stard
:mjlol: @ Herc sonning Vincent
:mjlol: @ Just random people conveniently popping up in the show here and there who just happen to be some type of emergency help at the drop of a hat when needed

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Damn, Ghost and Bennie were staring at Tommy at the same time when he said "Ghost gave me the name of the person who killed Joey"

I wonder if Tommy think Ghost ratted him out. :lupe:

Yes and no.....
Yes he thinks ghost told benny, but on other hand
No, if ghost told benny then Tommy would of been dead already.
But he think if he hasn't told benny he probably will

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Another question. Why did Ghost blame Dre more than Kanan for the Tariq situation? I understand that Dre wasn’t upfront and honest from the beginning about it, but literally everything that has happened to Tariq has been because of Kanan. Yet he doesn’t seem to really get any blame from him for it.

BECAUSE DRE WAS SUPPOSED
TO BE GHOSTS TRUSTED RIGHT HAND MAN.

KANAN AND GHOST HAD BEEF
FROM GHOST DOING KANAN DIRTY
SO THATS UNDERSTANDABLE FROM THAT STAND POINT.

Benny know Ghost is lying as Proctor already told him whats up with Tommy and how he had to snitch on him

PROTOR TOLD BENNY HE WASNT GOING TO SNITCH ON TOMMY.

i dont like how theyre doing tate in this show. he getting bytched lol

YOU CRAZY.

TATE WAS THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS EPISODE.

Does Jason have a rat in Tommy's camp? How'd he know Tommy and Ghost were working together and knew exactly when and where to stop them with all that money on em?

JASON SPIES ON THEM EVERYTIME
HE GETS SUSPICIOUS.

HE KNEW TOMMY WAS UP TO SOMETHING
WHEN HE BOUGHT ALL THAT WEIGHT
SO HE HAD HIS PPL WATCH HIM.

Why was Two-Bit trying to kill Dre? Thought they were boys :patrice:

THE LAST TIME HE SAW DRE
HE WAS SHOOTING AT HIM
AS HE HOPPED IN THE VAN WITH THE FEDS.

:devil:
:evil:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Procter brother is Tony Soprano but he piss himself everytime he get around James and Tommy.

Lemme guess, its just a tv show
:mjgrin:
Tbf, to this dumbass show
He is not nervous or scared with Ghost, its more hes just looking out for him because if he goes down its likely he will.

Tommy? well he is a psychopath who kills for less, and theres the few facts that : Tommy hates him, threatens him, and Tommy is reckless and would have brought them all down

then again there is the fact that he could have used Benny and his forces to get Tommy off him from threatening him. So yeah...SMH these writers man

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

BECAUSE DRE WAS SUPPOSED
TO BE GHOSTS TRUSTED RIGHT HAND MAN.

KANAN AND GHOST HAD BEEF
FROM GHOST DOING KANAN DIRTY
SO THATS UNDERSTANDABLE FROM THAT STAND POINT.

PROTOR TOLD BENNY HE WASNT GOING TO SNITCH ON TOMMY.

YOU CRAZY.

TATE WAS THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS EPISODE.

JASON SPIES ON THEM EVERYTIME
HE GETS SUSPICIOUS.

HE KNEW TOMMY WAS UP TO SOMETHING
WHEN HE BOUGHT ALL THAT WEIGHT
SO HE HAD HIS PPL WATCH HIM.

THE LAST TIME HE SAW DRE
HE WAS SHOOTING AT HIM
AS HE HOPPED IN THE VAN WITH THE FEDS.

:devil:
:evil:

i said that way before the ending

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
i like how it took like 4 seasons of traumatizing behavior by Tariq for his parents to realize he aint shyt

nikka went to school, got kicked out for dealing, and ghost in the preview talkin bout some "well put him in a school that'll take him"

sometimes you gotta throw ya whole seed away brehs