Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robbery scene was hilarious.

The way Alphonse stopped to talk the woman, and Ghost handing the gun to tate, the shyt was looking kind of staged for Tate to be the hero. The shyt just seemed fake. However, it turned out to be actually real. Ghost was on some "I'll just hand the gun to tate and let's see what happens."

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Dope fukking episode :whew:

To see Vincent beat Tariq like his name was Adonis Creed was:blessed:
Oh yeah, no one mentioned how satisfying it was for Tariq to finally get his ass whooped :wow:

He's been the most unchecked character of the series but still goes out of his way to be inflammatory for no reason. Good to see breh finally get a taste of his own medicine instead of being catered to :blessed:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Is Ghost club “Truth” just an event center now and not an actual nightclub?

what other nightclub hasn’t been completely shut down after like 4-5 murders and multiple arrests all in the span of a “year” ? :dead:
Ghost has gone to prison, been a suspect and person of interest in multiple felonies, the victim of several crime-related homicides involving people in his circle, has had his club shut down for murders and suspicion of drugs being run through his club, and has had high-profile witnesses merked that could have put him away.

There's no way in fukk he would ever be an asset to anybody's political campaign, and Tate and 50 other politicians wouldn't be caught dead holding a function at Truth, which is ground zero for all of Ghost's fukkery and the place he got arrested :mjlol:

And his crib got shot the fukk up just last episode in a way that only happens if you're involved with organized crime or terrorist activity. I'm sure several of those politicians stay in his building or down the street. They wouldn't be caught dead at that function.

I don't get why they veer so heavily from the origin of his name "Ghost". He should be making political ties, but having this huge need to be so visible with it goes against common sense and the basis of his character as a whole.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
This bytch went too far... so a random dope dealer went from extorting her for a thousand or so to fronting her over a million in product? In a week.

full

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Is Ghost club “Truth” just an event center now and not an actual nightclub?

what other nightclub hasn’t been completely shut down after like 4-5 murders and multiple arrests all in the span of a “year” ? :dead:
You know I never thought about it but one of the things that has been missing from the show for awhile is Truth being an actual setting, instead of just events for Tate. Truth ain't important anymore.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And she only got40k

This bytch went too far... so a random dope dealer went from extorting her for a thousand or so to fronting her over a million in product? In a week.

full

and then reuniting EVERY fukkING SEASON is just so old at this point.[/QUOTE]

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
at them having Tate randomly mentioning to Ghost that he used to be a cop, so it wouldnt look super crazy when he handled that gun during the robbery

convenient drop for the sake of convenience :patrice:

IT ACTUALLY EXPLAINED HOW HE HAD THOSE COPS SCOOP GHOST UP
AND BRING HIM BACK TO TRUTH
A COUPLE OF EPISODES AGO.

:devil:
:evil:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So this episode had some retarded points as well but shyt happened and progress was made so I can't complain. First, I thought it was obvious Tariq set this shyt up because in the final scene last episode they showed him looking at the setup take place and he wasn't scared, he was straight up observing so I knew he was in on it. Second, they should have let Dre in on the incoming heist, luckily he didn't fukk it up cause I swear to god I thought he was bout to blow they shyt up in the line of self defense. Jason got to go, he's a continuous thorn in their side for no reason other than owing money. They gon have to take this dude out now.

Who else was expecting that dope from Tasha's connect to be dirty as hell, yea they only made 40k but I was legit expecting that shyt to be tainted. Also was good to see Tariq get his ass beat, bout time somebody did. Benny is gonna be a problem once he find out Tommy is the killer and Ghost unwillingly hid the truth.