Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I’m lost on this too. I thought they had to rob the club to put the money back but Tate said it was back when they met up at the club.

They had to have temporarily fudged the books.

They had 2 mill

Got robbed of 1 mill

Supposedly put 1 milly back.

Then robbed the club ..... for ??? One million?

Doesn't seem likely those folks woukd have have that much jewelry and Cash on them ...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
source.gif
I'd be right there waiting my turn. :russ:

giphy.gif

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does Jason have a rat in Tommy's camp? How'd he know Tommy and Ghost were working together and knew exactly when and where to stop them with all that money on em?

Maybe it's the one guy in Tommy's crew who is being super happy to agree with everything Tommy does or wants to do. He's been too much of a yes man lately. Jason must have another connect too because he waaaaay into their business. Be invisible and just collect payments. He needs a hobby or something to keep him occupied lol

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
What part of blood father vs attorney you don't even like isn't making sense here lol

What part of "snitching is snitching" isn't making sense here? :mjtf:

Tommy is a murderous sociopath that's taken anybody down if they got in his way. Considering the timeline of the show, he barely knew Teresi this long to have some deep emotional connection with him. Blood doesn't mean shyt. He choked his girlfriend and ended up killing her after finding out she set Ghost up to die. He was about to shoot Keisha in the middle of their conversation when she told him to snitch and thought about flipping. He finds out his father is a criminal informant, then decides to go after his best friend because he thinks he was manipulated into doing something he does without any emotional attachment 90% of the time.

At least Holly was around for a couple seasons so when she died, it mattered. Tommy found out Teresi was his father, welcomed him home from prison, built a relationship with him, found out he was a snitch, and killed him in nowhere near that amount of time. But he was blood so that's different. :mjgrin: