Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so 3 nikkas being able to rob a club like truth with no security in site didn't make you scratch your head?

Of course I think it illogical to think that there wouldn’t be a whole bunch of security at that event. My statement is that compared to all of the crazy stuff that happened this season, this episode didn’t really have anything that made me question why I still watch this show

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's also not forget that a penthouse in Tribeca gets shot up Rambo style in the media capital of the world, and Tasha doesn't find out about it until two days later :mjlol:

Tariq was supposed to be staying there that night, what kind of terrible ass mother is she....she already lost one kid to murder (3 weeks ago, apparently:heh:) :mjlol: :snoop:

Forgot about that part, but compared to the rest of the season, I can let that one slide :russ:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
And I want Ramona, goddamn she so fine :noah:
She’s sexy as hell...best on the show

Benny’s mob family must be :demonic:...Vincent wanted no problems :hubie:

Even Tommy looked shook like damn Ghost got a new white bff who might blow my head off lol

once u throw logic out the window with this show, it’s entertaining as hell lol...these last 2 episodes have been good to me cuz i just dumbed down my expectations lol....it’s a gangster soap opera so it’s gonna be over the top and unrealistic...entertaining tho and that’s all i want out of a tv show :manny:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It's because you're trying to make sense out of a tv show. That's like me saying Ironman doesn't make sense when in reality it's just fukking entertainment.. Why does Ghost need muscle when he was trying to get out the game..

Compare the first 3 seasons of power and the first 3 of top boy.. People cry about every series after season 5.. Even game of thrones got shyt on and that was one of the greatest shows of all time.

Damn you in here caping hard breh. :picard: Relax and let people get these jokes off.

Really good episode.

:russ:nikkas in here still complaining as if they wouldn’t watch a tariq spinoff. Stop it. Y’all nikkaz would be right in the thread analyzing each episode again.

You're my guy but that Tariq show is going to be a flop and you know it. :mjlol: