Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You would think the real danger he was in with Jukebox was enough. Or the other cop killing his sister when the bullet was for him was enough. Or Kanaan murdering them cops and then getting murdered in front of him was enough.

Nope!
Exactly this tariq thing should've been resolved with ray ray death.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Just makes no sense. Vincent and Benny are clearly a step or two below Ghost and Tommy in the money category yet they got a whole crew full of soldiers, and Ghost and Tommy don’t. How you big enough to be dealing with cartels, nationwide traffickers and Eastern European mafia but you too weak to deal with local gangs. Milan would’ve ended Vincent’s whole existence, and thats the guy Ghost and Tommy were somehow able to do in.

He had a crew, they just slowly died like Julio, and that Dominican dude, then dre an crystalbal left, they were part of crew, then 50 cent was part of the crew. They slowly died off.

Daps
Finally an episode this season where I wasn't scratching my head at the lack of logic.

so 3 nikkas being able to rob a club like truth with no security in site didn't make you scratch your head?

Let's also not forget that a penthouse in Tribeca gets shot up Rambo style in the media capital of the world, and Tasha doesn't find out about it until two days later :mjlol:

Tariq was supposed to be staying there that night, what kind of terrible ass mother is she....she already lost one kid to murder (3 weeks ago, apparently:heh:) :mjlol: :snoop:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Let's also not forget that a penthouse in Tribeca gets shot up Rambo style in the media capital of the world, and Tasha doesn't find out about it until two days later :mjlol:

Tariq was supposed to be staying there that night, what kind of terrible ass mother is she....she already lost one kid to murder (3 weeks ago, apparently:heh:) :mjlol: :snoop:

I keep reading from comments that all of this takes place in a short time span. Is that really true?

Daps
I keep reading from comments that all of this takes place in a short time span. Is that really true?

According to these dumb ass writers the pilot was "4-5 months ago", they have stated this multiple times in interviews where they try to talk intelligently about this nonsensical plot they've drummed up. Obviously that makes no sense but it speaks to the level of writers we're dealing with here. :mjlol:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Bet you would still sniff tho :sas2:

source.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
According to these dumb ass writers the pilot was "4-5 months ago", they have stated this multiple times in interviews where they try to talk intelligently about this nonsensical plot they've drummed up. Obviously that makes no sense but it speaks to the level of writers we're dealing with here. :mjlol:

I literally thought posters were joking when they keep talking about it :dwillhuh:

I always thought it was random how Yas went to randomly being seen between episodes to being able to talk and asking about Rainia’s death. Not to mention how Tariq is nearly towering over Ghost if it all took place in a 4-5 month time span :mjlol: