Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
- We all knew Proctor was gone get killed at some point.
- Tommy is a fukkin absolute SAVAGE.
- Tariq gets props for getting Proctor's daughter out of harms way. He's stupid as fukk for messing with the Italians. He put Ghost/Tommy in a impossible situation to save his life.

-The girl Tariq was messing with might get dealt with later down the line.

-Tasha and LaKiesha are some idiots.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Tariq is probably the worst character of all time. So young and already a scumbag :scust:

Tasha dry snitching :scust: Always complaining. Indirectly fukked it up for everybody.

Ghost got so many dead weights around him: his wife, his son, his former best friend.... no wonder he sinking :scust:

Looking back Angela was the only actual decent character on the show :mjcry:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Question: when Proctor's wife OD'd, was the bookbag up stairs with the daughter, or downstairs close enough to hear what he said?

downstairs on the other end of the couch she OD'd on

Proctor was one of my fave characters. I think he could’ve out smarted Sax and got that tape dismissed. The show ending is what is making all this stuff not make sense. Tariq gotta go. Dre probably gonna kill Jason or the Italian. Wonder what will happen with Tasha new bizness

I think he'll kill Saxe...Or I just wanna see Saxe die

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Question: when Proctor's wife OD'd, was the bookbag up stairs with the daughter, or downstairs close enough to hear what he said?

When Proctor's ex OD'd the bookbag was downstairs sitting on another couch in the same room with both of them. Notice how the camera moves away from her dead body and slowly zooms in on the unicorn tracking device on the bookbag.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
This nikka Ghost can't win. As I do from time to time, I like to remind people of this show's premise-- Power is centered around a man who simply wants to leave his criminal past behind and lead a normal life. Sadly, he's surrounded by sociopaths. His wife, his best-friend, and his son... :mjlol:. Every time this nikka sees light at the end of the tunnel, here comes some ne'er-do-well from his circle to fukk it all up. :francis: