Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
You think 50 having creative input may have damage the show for the worse? :patrice:bc it’s only reason why his character survived for so long
As far as his character, I think he was a good addition to the show. He was a fun character and was a bright spot even though he’s not a true actor. The way Kanan survived was the biggest issue IMO. If they would have had him come back any other way than surviving a 3 alarm fire and breaking down a door that opens in and is locked from the opposite side (:dead:) and not do the whole lean bullshyt storyline, he would have been just fine. The over the top fukkery of all of that put Power in that soap opera, shyt happens just to happen category and really was the starting point of the degrade in logic and sanity.

Can’t say that I don’t understand why they did it cause it did have the ‘puters ‘puting but damn if there weren’t 573833 other better ways to do it.

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watchin Tariq get sonned by Vinny had me like :banderas:
Bout time that lil sneaky mofukka got dealt with :ehh:
Hopefully the Italian Cats keep fukkin him up :blessed:

Tasha lookin :flabbynsick: this season, still ain't stoppin that new breh from :cape:for her smh

Ghost out there bussin shots :bustback: IN BROAD DAYLIGHT IN NYC :laff:
I know this been goin on for several seasons now but still that shyt be havin me like :beli:

Everybody be outside in NYC how convenient no one is ever present when Ghost or Tommy get into one of their shootouts :dead:

Dre a real bytch. When it came to killin that good brotha Donovan he was like :demonic: but anytime Ghost, Kanan, or the Feds roll up on him he like :to:
A question bout Proctor's situation. If someone is on the verge of OD'ing and you don't call 911 how TF is that a crime? That shyt is certainly coldhearted but it ain't a crime tho :manny:

How are Tommy and Ghost the two biggest dealers in NY, coldhearted killers yet they let this little fukk get away with murder? :dead: I ain't saying they should kill him of course but damn ya'll scared to put hands on this nikka? This nikka has blatantly disrespected Ghost to his face, numerous times and all he does is look dumbfounded while the lil nikka walks off like he bout to eat the big piece of chicken.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost dumping the clip point blank into the ambulance and hitting noone is absolutely fukking ridiculous :mjlol:

We all knew he wasn't gonna get him. Do they not realize they are making Ghost look stupid and weak? And then they double down by having Jason act all impressed by this nikka MISSING HIS fukkING TARGET :dead:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
As far as his character, I think he was a good addition to the show. He was a fun character and was a bright spot even though he’s not a true actor. The way Kanan survived was the biggest issue IMO. If they would have had him come back any other way than surviving a 3 alarm fire and breaking down a door that opens in and is locked from the opposite side (:dead:) and not do the whole lean bullshyt storyline, he would have been just fine. The over the top fukkery of all of that put Power in that soap opera, shyt happens just to happen category and really was the starting point of the degrade in logic and sanity.

Can’t say that I don’t understand why they did it cause it did have the ‘puters ‘puting but damn if there weren’t 573833 other better ways to do it.
Not to mention he recovered from that shyt in like 1 week.
nikka was in DC for a few days, recovered by drinking lean and learning how to use his hands again by fukking with that bisexual chick :dead: he was back in the game robbing jewelry stores in record time after nearly being burnt to death.

Kanan had the healing powers of Wolverine that season :mjlol:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
How are Tommy and Ghost the two biggest dealers in NY, coldhearted killers yet they let this little fukk get away with murder? :dead: I ain't saying they should kill him of course but damn ya'll scared to put hands on this nikka? This nikka has blatantly disrespected Ghost to his face, numerous times and all he does is look dumbfounded while the lil nikka walks off like he bout to eat the big piece of chicken.
Aye breh remember that one time that lil mofukka told Ghost "Raina is dead because of you" or some shyt along those lines :lolbron:
That fool be disrespectful AF and they keep lettin him get away wit it, look like shyt gon get real for him this season tho :ehh:
He bout to find out why Ghost ain't want him to be a part of that life :ufdup:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
They need to go all out and have Ghost seeing the ghosts of every dead character he has interacted with :russ:
My nikka Rolla would like to have a word or three :russ::russ:. Now I realize Keisha owns her own bizness and all but I doubt she was seeing cake like that. As soon as she move in wit Tommy, her lil manz getting yapped in these streets?:comeon: Tommy set up look like a loft in Tribeca based off his "kingpin" status. So who the fukk is robbin this lil kid in that neighborhood, yet letting him keep the Goose?:gucci:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
My nikka Rolla would like to have a word or three :russ::russ:. Now I realize Keisha owns her own bizness and all but I doubt she was seeing cake like that. As soon as she move in wit Tommy, her lil manz getting yapped in these streets?:comeon: Tommy set up look like a loft in Tribeca based off his "kingpin" status. So who the fukk is robbin this lil kid in that neighborhood, yet letting him keep the Goose?:gucci:
Be named cash before u ever make a single dollar brehs :snoop: