Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikkas really want one of the best characters killed off in OG Kanon :what: that's like if they killed Omar off like they was supposed too in season 1

DC storyline added another element to his story and character

All we ever knew was Shawn
Exactly...these dudes trippin :snoop:

shyt like this is why fans don't write shows

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
If they make a Power video game, Lean has to be the source
to replenish your health bar when you play Kanan's character.

:russ::russ:

2JrU4f6.gif

Someone pitch this Telltale Games :damn:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Breh i dont even think tariq knows kanan at all. I think fif went to they spot one time since he was out n only tash was in the scene. nikkas want him to turn on ghost like shawn did kanan. But ghost raised sean not kanan. So i dont see how he gonna get his hands on tariq when they dont even have a relationship.

And when tash find out kanan aint dead you think tash and ghost might think of kanan getting at they kids?

Breh, that's really the only way Kanan can be reintroduced into the storyline. Either via Tariq or Dre. I do agree with you in that Kanan hasn't had a lot of face time with Tariq. But, I think the writers are solid enough to account for that somehow.

The Kanan/Tariq twist would be great. But, in reality, Dre wants quick money and is doesn't really want to work the club anymore. If Kanan and Jukebox present him a compelling enough opportunity, he'll be back in the fold.

Daps
They probably had a relationship that turn soured, and she went down Lesbian Lane because of it.

Kanan was the first person she told that she was lesbian. He didn't drive her down that lane.

I'm guessing her father did. Kanan almost tells her girl that he helped Jukebox out when her father....he pauses, then says "kicked her out". I bet she was molested and Kanan probably merked him. That's probably why she didn't bat an eye after learning that Kanan killed his own son.

I'm sure y'all discussed this already, but Jukebox is sexy af:whew:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
theyre really dragging on this Tommy Lobos thing like its a real possibility,

why would you be worried about Tariq if youre comtemplating killing his dad ? his provider..
:russell:
To show that he's really upset with Ghost and not his nieces and nephew. The whole brother/family thing. Tommy do love this dude but he's just angry and acting out because Ghost don't want the only life he's ever known anymore. Remember the references about him breaking up the family

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
To show that he's really upset with Ghost and not his nieces and nephew. The whole brother/family thing. Tommy do love this dude but he's just angry and acting out because Ghost don't want the only life he's ever known anymore. Remember the references about him breaking up the family
they do a good job of showing Tommy's confliction,

im really tired of the scenes were they make it seem like Tommy has built up enough balls to finally kill james.

Its obvious his gf is going to end up dying..

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
One little thing I don't like is how the Mexican cartel has godlike powers

How the hell was some cartel guy supposed to break into Tommy's fancy ass apartment and kill his dog without anyone noticing?
Again Lobos didn't hit that dog.
I'm convinced more than ever that Holly killed that dog. Holly is a desperate bytch. Don't let her fake flyers and tears fool you. When Tommy finally announced that he suspected that Lobos killed the dog and that he was coming after them, bytch didn't bat an eye. Because she knew she was now covered in her misdeeds.If you watch that scene again, her face was a dead giveaway.

Last edited: