Best show on TV. Hands down.

power-50-cent-3.jpg

tumblr_nqmth873GV1uxltveo1_250.gif

Power better than Mr Robot?

tumblr_oacf0roTjl1qiaxzfo2_400.gif

Anyway good episode. Ghost getting sonned by Tasha and Angie:mjlol:

Angie: I guess looking through people's things is hereditary:usure:
Ghost::beli:

Tariq should have been expelled if all they were gonna do was take his electronics away:martin:. He needed that wake up call. Like that little cac wouldn't drop a dime on him stashing a gun the first time he gets into trouble. Ghost Dad needs to put the business aside for a minute and tend to his family.

Is he going to cheat on Angie with that PAWG?:shaq:

Is there a mandatory sex scene for each episode. They even got Julio in on the action:russ:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Just realised... my thoughts is the premise end of the show is gonna be highlighting how powerful the women in the show are

Tasha - street smart, cunning, emotional but smart, mentally strong
Angie - USDA, can handle a glock 9, fearless, too emotional, not mentally strong, pwussy game a venus fly trap tho
Holly - wild undercard of the show, crack pwussy got side bosses going crazh
Female Kanan - FEMALE KANAN.. thass all :birdman:

ITS LIT
POWER of the P ...pun intended

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
I dead ass think that's what's going to happen Kanon gonna use Tareek and turn him against his own father. Kanon gonna kill Tareek after he uses him to get back at ghost "turning Shawn" against him

Breh i dont even think tariq knows kanan at all. I think fif went to they spot one time since he was out n only tash was in the scene. nikkas want him to turn on ghost like shawn did kanan. But ghost raised sean not kanan. So i dont see how he gonna get his hands on tariq when they dont even have a relationship.

And when tash find out kanan aint dead you think tash and ghost might think of kanan getting at they kids?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Too much with that kanan/dike
I got to agree with this trollop. They had some good scenes but was a little too much of that sideline story. I also wasn't quite feeling the Tommy/Ghost convo at the end. Should've been more impactful. I do love where the story is going and something tells me Ghost somehow finds out about Lobos threat to kill Tasha and kills her himself.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I'm liking the new characters and I think it makes sense to bring back Kanan but hopefully he smartens up and actually comes up with a better plan.

Ohterwise I didn't really understand Dre's role in everything- like, was he gonna carry on/settle the beef? He still goes around those hood cats, why?

Tasha and Holly bonding is cute but she still so useless. She stands out too much (everywhere) to actually do anything, and she thinks she's way too slick, quick with the fingers but not much else. That bank scene in the last episode was cringe-worthy af and Tommy lectured her like a disappointed/confused Dad.

Also Angie and Ghost's relationship might be one of the most anti-climactic I've seen in a long time. I wasn't feeling it in the first place but now that it's "real" it's just, ehh- the kid storyline was too fast, they could've intro'd that much better.