Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
:ohhh:

shyt bro you might be right

Did the cartel guy Tommy talked to in the garage say anything about the dog?
No he didn't. He just mentioned that he was in the apartment where he sleeps, where his woman sleeps. You'd think if he killed the dog, he would have copped to it. He ain't say shyt bout that dog. That was Tommy talking and assuming that he did kill Belle. Dude just let him think that

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
2JrU4f6.gif

Someone pitch this Telltale Games :damn:

I want 10% for coming up with the idea. lol

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
One little thing I don't like is how the Mexican cartel has godlike powers

How the hell was some cartel guy supposed to break into Tommy's fancy ass apartment and kill his dog without anyone noticing?
Agreed 100%. In every show they have the Cartel acting like they are godly especially in America when in reality they are quiet LIMITED in America.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
No he didn't. He just mentioned that he was in the apartment where he sleeps, where his woman sleeps. You'd think if he killed the dog, he would have copped to it. He ain't say shyt bout that dog. That was Tommy talking and assuming that he did kill Belle. Dude just let him think that
Oh shyt, nice catch

Agreed 100%. In every show they have the Cartel acting like they are godly especially in America when in reality they are quiet LIMITED in America.
Breaking Bad and BCS too! Part of it is just laziness by the writers in my opinion, as a cheap way to get from point A to point B.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanan was the first person she told that she was lesbian. He didn't drive her down that lane.

I'm guessing her father did. Kanan almost tells her girl that he helped Jukebox out when her father....he pauses, then says "kicked her out". I bet she was molested and Kanan probably merked him. That's probably why she didn't bat an eye after learning that Kanan killed his own son.

I'm sure y'all discussed this already, but Jukebox is sexy af:whew:

:whew:

Daps
Again Lobos didn't hit that dog.
I'm convinced more than ever that Holly killed that dog. Holly is a desperate bytch. Don't let her fake flyers and tears fool you. When Tommy finally announced that he suspected that Lobos killed the dog and that he was coming after them, bytch didn't bat an eye. Because she knew she was now covered in her misdeeds.If you watch that scene again, her face was a dead giveaway.

Why would Holly kill the dog?

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Why would Holly kill the dog?

Let's be real, she was a glorified pet sitter until she kept pressing Tommy for more responsibility and he always brought up the fact that the only thing she needed to do was lay around the house to wait to get fukked by him and keep watch over the dog. It ain't as far-fetched as people making it seem. Just my theory. She wants to be in the streets with him and sad to say, Belle was one of her obstacles.

Last edited:
Daps
Let's be real she was a glorified pet sitter until she kept pressing Tommy for more responsibility and he always brought up the fact that the only thing she needed to do was lay around the house to wait to get fukked by him and keep watch over the dog. It ain't as far-fetched as people making it seem. Just my theory. She wants to be in the streets with him.

You still didn't answer the question: why would she kill the dog? What purpose with that serve.

And the Cartel dude says " Mr. Lobos is a man who does what he says [a direct reference to Lobos' promise to hurt Tommy's family the previous episode], and he doesn't like to ask the same questions twice. So, yes, I was in your home, where you sleep where you're woman sleeps. Was the message received?"

What message could he be talking about?:comeon:

Bear in mind neither he nor Tommy explicitly mention the dog.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
You still didn't answer the question: why would she kill the dog? What purpose with that serve.

And the Cartel dude says " Mr. Lobos is a man who does what he says [a direct reference to Lobos' promise to hurt Tommy's family the previous episode], and he doesn't like to ask the same questions twice. So, yes, I was in your home, where you sleep where you're woman sleeps. Was the message received?"

What message could he be talking about?:comeon:

Bear in mind neither he nor Tommy explicitly mention the dog.
I just gave you the answer and again, it's my theory and it's a plausible one

You don't have to agree :manny:

Daps
That reminds me, in that scene, Tommy tells the Cartel dude to his face that he's going to kill ghost that night. Obviously he doesn't go through wit it, the fast forward a couple nights and dude his chilling on his couch playing call of duty like he doesn't have a care in the world :heh:

This show is entertaining as hell, but def not the best on tv, the writing is suspect.