Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Kanan was the first person she told that she was lesbian. He didn't drive her down that lane.

I'm guessing her father did. Kanan almost tells her girl that he helped Jukebox out when her father....he pauses, then says "kicked her out". I bet she was molested and Kanan probably merked him. That's probably why she didn't bat an eye after learning that Kanan killed his own son.

I'm sure y'all discussed this already, but Jukebox is sexy af:whew:

:ohhh:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Again Lobos didn't hit that dog.
I'm convinced more than ever that Holly killed that dog. Holly is a desperate bytch. Don't let her fake flyers and tears fool you. When Tommy finally announced that he suspected that Lobos killed the dog and that he was coming after them, bytch didn't bat an eye. Because she knew she was now covered in her misdeeds.If you watch that scene again, her face was a dead giveaway.

:ohhh:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
That reminds me, in that scene, Tommy tells the Cartel dude to his face that he's going to kill ghost that night. Obviously he doesn't go through wit it, the fast forward a couple nights and dude his chilling on his couch playing call of duty like he doesn't have a care in the world :heh:

This show is entertaining as hell, but def not the best on tv, the writing is suspect.
yea im a fan but Tommy's plot is just STUPID,
lobos wouldnt give so much leeway like this in prior seasons. I guess its cus hes laying low in the feds.

cam

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So far Kanan is on that lean. Ghost is worried about Tommy killing him. Tommy won't do it. Holly might now want to be pregnant. She does way too much coke. It would mean a big change for her.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Again Lobos didn't hit that dog.
I'm convinced more than ever that Holly killed that dog. Holly is a desperate bytch. Don't let her fake flyers and tears fool you. When Tommy finally announced that he suspected that Lobos killed the dog and that he was coming after them, bytch didn't bat an eye. Because she knew she was now covered in her misdeeds.If you watch that scene again, her face was a dead giveaway.

Nah. That would be impossible being that she didnt know Lobo's was pressing Tommy etc until AFTER the dog was killed

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
Breh, that's really the only way Kanan can be reintroduced into the storyline. Either via Tariq or Dre. I do agree with you in that Kanan hasn't had a lot of face time with Tariq. But, I think the writers are solid enough to account for that somehow.

The Kanan/Tariq twist would be great. But, in reality, Dre wants quick money and is doesn't really want to work the club anymore. If Kanan and Jukebox present him a compelling enough opportunity, he'll be back in the fold.
I think your right with the dre angle. Hes already hot at ghost for not letting him off the leash on those other club owners. He's ready to be back in the streets bad.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Lobo's wants to Tommy to kill ghost but he's in no position to kill Tommy... so I don't think he killed that dog.

Lobo's assets are frozen because everyone thinks he's dead. He needs Tommy right now.

If Lobo's was gully he would've simply kidnapped Holly traded her for Ghosts life :manny: