Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I dead ass think that's what's going to happen Kanon gonna use Tareek and turn him against his own father. Kanon gonna kill Tareek after he uses him to get back at ghost "turning Shawn" against him

I don't know if Kanan will kill Tariq. But, he's definitely going to gain his trust and work to turn him against Ghost and Tasha.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
He may kill him sure, but I don't see him doing all the taking Tariq under his wing. Tariq is a kid, so not many ways you can create situations where Tariq and Kanan would be around each other for extended time for all that build up

Easy. Tariq is growing up. Girls are starting to enter the picture. He's got a cell phone. :manny:

Ghost is going to try to be a better father to the boy after the recent school incident.

Kanan is going to catch Tariq after school and begin grooming him. He's going to tell Tariq not to tell Ghost and Tasha. Tariq will claim he's got a girlfriend.

Tasha is going to be more skeptical when Tariq starts spending a lot of time with the "girlfriend".

Ghost is going to be like, "That's my boy! :salute:. He reminds me of myself at that age."

Deep down, Tasha wants her family back, so she lets Ghost take the lead here.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tareek rebelling so if Kanon do come back to his old hood maybe Reek head to them corners to see bout Shawn and what happened

Tommy and Ghost was under Kanon too he they OG jukebox said ghost was Kanon lil homie or some shyt so I could see bro taken a kid under his wings knowing his motives

It's many ways they can put them together being Shawn pops is #1

:ehh:

Didn't think about that angle. Yeah. Kanan could also frame it as he knows the nikkas who killed Sean.

Tariq could ask about how'd Kanan get the scares. He could lie and said the same nikkas who killed Sean tried to kill him, too.

Tariq turns:demonic:.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Just realised... my thoughts is the premise end of the show is gonna be highlighting how powerful the women in the show are

Tasha - street smart, cunning, emotional but smart, mentally strong
Angie - USDA, can handle a glock 9, fearless, too emotional, not mentally strong, pwussy game a venus fly trap tho
Holly - wild undercard of the show, crack pwussy got side bosses going crazh
Female Kanan - FEMALE KANAN.. thass all :birdman:

ITS LIT

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tareek rebelling so if Kanon do come back to his old hood maybe Reek head to them corners to see bout Shawn and what happened

Tommy and Ghost was under Kanon too he they OG jukebox said ghost was Kanon lil homie or some shyt so I could see bro taken a kid under his wings knowing his motives

It's many ways they can put them together being Shawn pops is #1

Tariq is a rich kid, lol he's not gonna go to the hood to hang, and he is too young to just go missing for a few hours and his parents not think anything of it. Idk I don't see it happen. I could see him being kidnapped or something after school maybe though

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
CovFwu1VMAAv8Tp.jpg

dawg i cant blame her.. ill be staring every second

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tariq is a rich kid, lol he's not gonna go to the hood to hang, and he is too young to just go missing for a few hours and his parents not think anything of it. Idk I don't see it happen. I could see him being kidnapped or something after school maybe though

That's what him getting a "girlfriend" will be the lie he tells.

It's believable for a teen his age.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This episode was dope! :whoo: Better than the last two episodes combined and definitely one of the best episodes in the show period!

The broads in this episode! :ohlawd::ahh::banderas: Jukebox's girlfriend would have me doing all kinds of nasty shyt to her and end making me wake up feeling guilty in the morning. :wow:I can't see Anika doing a nude scene, but I want her broad to go nekked asap. :lawd:

Anika Noni Rose aka the female Kanaan is bad ass and scary as shyt! :whoa: If they weren't cousins they'd make the perfect killa couple.

LOL @ lil somali looking dude calling Kanaan a burnt up pork rind! :mjlol:

Greg though. :scust: I know we snap on trash ass Holly, but somebody gotta put a bullet in annoying ass Greg. I can't stand that dude. Just go away and move on, clown. :martin:

:dead: @ the Korean dude singing karoake! :russ:

I liked the way they made us think Kanaan was gonna let Ghost take the blame for Shawn's murder. That was some dope writing. I'm curious to how the whole DC angle comes in.

I need the next episode like:
to-help-improve-the-quality-of-the-lyrics-visit-ice-cube-holla-M8wqpQ-quote.jpg