Power Rangers: Once and Always Official Trailer

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since i’m listening to the Power Rangers audio drama podcast. I’ll check this out

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
This is highly uncalled for.... Blue ranger looks old and gay.. Pink and red rangers look like they eat at the same junk food spot.... Black ranger looks desperate and underpaid.... And there's no Tommy..... That poor excuse for Rita ain't helpin and that gay ass robot should have died years ago.... fukkouttahere with this.....:heh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This is highly uncalled for.... Blue ranger looks old and gay.. Pink and red rangers look like they eat at the same junk food spot.... Black ranger looks desperate and underpaid.... And there's no Tommy..... That poor excuse for Rita ain't helpin and that gay ass robot should have died years ago.... fukkouttahere with this.....:heh:
Because he is. :skip:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I guess as someone that watched the original series but bailed before Zeo came out and never returned it's different. I'm hearing JDF was alive when they filmed this. The fact that they couldn't convince him to come back and wouldn't pay AJJ is disappointing.
He had a pretty good retirement in his last episode, so I kinda get it (Zeo was good though)

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
In their defense, they haven’t had a full set of rangers come back the same time since the Ninja Storm/Dino Thunder crossover and that was everyone outside of Tommy lived in New Zealand the time. You’re just going to be hard pressed to get people to come back all at the same time for a variety of reasons with money being the main one in the case of actors who’ve had success outside of the show.

Granted it’s been done during Power Morphicon, but that doesn’t happen in NZ.
He lived in California, he’s film and fly back. It why he was frozen then stuck in his suit etc

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You can be :flabbynsick:and still be a ranger!:blessed::blessed:

I'm always happy to see them stretch the IP past the new team of rangers every 1-2 years format.

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I know MMPR is the OG and most nostalgic for the franchise, so it will probably be the only one getting an anniversary like this, but which other team would you brehs want to see an anniversary for if they could?