Power Rangers: Once and Always Official Trailer

Spence

Superstar
Daps
True love letter to the fans :mjcry:
A real goodbye to Trini that we never got 30 years ago :mjcry:
Kimberly singing and then flashing once a Ranger always a ranger to the homies we lost along the way :mjcry: :to:

Only thing I wasn’t happy about was the final megazord battle being in cgi and not the traditional live action but that shyt was minor

Spence

Superstar
Daps
The new teleport and morph graphics were slick as shyt. I liked Alphas updated look too, way better than that shytty movie reboot version

They hoed JYB and Ayesha though by making them be reduced to just 2 cameos

Where tf was Bulk & Skull? They teased that sandwich business, they should’ve had them running Earnies juice bar :manny:

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
I enjoyed it while not taking it seriously

So Kat and Tommy are married and have a kid. Wonder how she feels about Tommy still running around with Kimberly :steviej:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
This was a good trip down memory lane. All the camp with tje cast they could get.

Rita actually.....well.... :demonic:

And that flashback ro Kimberly singing...

Fukk that nearly got me cause I knew they would fade out and do the tribute pic of Thuy (Trini) and Jason (Tommy).

"Once a Ranger, Always a Ranger"

Insane that Thuy has been gone for 22 years!

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This was a good trip down memory lane. All the camp with tje cast they could get.

Rita actually.....well.... :demonic:

And that flashback ro Kimberly singing...

Fukk that nearly got me cause I knew they would fade out and do the tribute pic of Thuy (Trini) and Jason (Tommy).

"Once a Ranger, Always a Ranger"

Insane that Thuy has been gone for 22 years!

I knew she passed in a car accident but I checked her wiki for the details during this. Terrible.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Really enjoyed this. Hate that they couldn’t get Jason, Tommy and Kimberly to take part but they found a good way to include their rangers without them being in it. The ending with the old footage of Kimberly singing :mjcry: RIP to two of the GOATs.
Austin St John is tied up in legal trouble for being a scumbag

Tommy and Kimberly turned down Sabans Jewish lowball offers

I hate they railroaded Adam and Aisha, but whatever.

Where the fk were our boys Bulk & Skull?! They couldn’t film a cameo in the states on a 4K camera and mail that shyt in to New Zealand or something? :heh:

The ending :mjcry:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Austin St John is tied up in legal trouble for being a scumbag

Tommy and Kimberly turned down Sabans Jewish lowball offers

I hate they railroaded Adam and Aisha, but whatever.

Where the fk were our boys Bulk & Skull?! They couldn’t film a cameo in the states on a 4K camera and mail that shyt in to New Zealand or something? :heh:

The ending :mjcry:
Supposedly a lot of content ended up getting cut, so I think it was a matter of them coming to NZ and ending up less of a role than initially planned. Similar to what happened with the the members got that brought back for Super Megaforce and didn’t end up having any lines.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Supposedly a lot of content ended up getting cut, so I think it was a matter of them coming to NZ and ending up less of a role than initially planned. Similar to what happened with the the members got that brought back for Super Megaforce and didn’t end up having any lines.
I mean, knowing how much this meant to fans of the show, why not just make it a 2 part movie :beli: