Power Rangers: Once and Always Official Trailer

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:francis: You on to something, Ninja Storm Red Ranger off'd himself and some time after he was exposed for being a raging drunk and wife beater, wife said he even threatened to wipe the whole family out a few days before he clapped himself.
I’m surprised they even acknowledge that season for that very reason and uploaded it to YouTube anyways.

He got a DUI right before that Ninja Storm/Dino Thunder team up, so he probably had been putting the beats on his partners for years.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
And JDF offed himself :sadcam:

Yeah RIP, I wasn't sure about lumping him in even though he was Red in Turbo for a moment but he wasn't committing felonies like the other Red rangers. :pachaha: Worst I heard about him was his part in the homophobic banter on set that made it toxic for David Yost but they been reconciled. I also heard he had immature posts and an ongoing and one sided beef with Austin St. John on social media.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah RIP, I wasn't sure about lumping him in even though he was Red in Turbo for a moment but he wasn't committing felonies like the other Red rangers. :pachaha: Worst I heard about him was his part in the homophobic banter on set that made it toxic for David Yost but they been reconciled. I also heard he had immature posts and an ongoing and one sided beef with Austin St. John on social media.

Once you dawn that red ranger suit its a wrap, its like the symbiote :francis:

I pray for that dude on Snowfall now

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He was kind of an a$$hole as well. He gave off bad vibes during one of his last interviews in he shyt on other actors/actresses just to prop up his side projects and that White Dragon film and not needing to show up on the show anymore.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Connor is a filmmaker now and wants no part of acknowledging his time on Power Rangers.

TJ and Wes do the con appearances for the most part. Jack does sometimes as well.

Andros has gotten :flabbynsick:
He was already :flabbynsick: by forever red lol

Least we know he :eat: good

Damn Connor like that? Lame

I think the dude who played the blue time force Ranger like that too, since he was on 1 tree Hill and shyt

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He was already :flabbynsick: by forever red lol

Least we know he :eat: good

Damn Connor like that? Lame

I think the dude who played the blue time force Ranger like that too, since he was on 1 tree Hill and shyt
Both Connor and Kira are both like that although she's worse about it as she's gone after fans about it on social media. Rather lame as Power Rangers isn't as embarrassing on a career as it used to be. Plus it's good money that they turn down by not showing up at those cons. Dino Charge Green hated his time on the show as well although his is more than he wanted his character to mirror real life in being gay.

Time Force Blue is a scam artist and hustled people years back about a Power Rangers project that never came to light lol.