Power Rangers: Once and Always Official Trailer

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In their defense, they haven’t had a full set of rangers come back the same time since the Ninja Storm/Dino Thunder crossover and that was everyone outside of Tommy lived in New Zealand the time. You’re just going to be hard pressed to get people to come back all at the same time for a variety of reasons with money being the main one in the case of actors who’ve had success outside of the show.

Granted it’s been done during Power Morphicon, but that doesn’t happen in NZ.
I feel like they should just leave it at reunion specials since a good portion of the original cast isn’t available. They’re missing 4 original rangers. It’s just not the same with that many gone. They’re missing more originals than they have present.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Who does she think she is? don't all of these PR actors make a living by posing with their helmets at cons and Cameo.com videos?
Check a ranger actor's IG and it's either nonstop "living the glory days" and dressing with their ranger color PR obsession or completely not acknowledging it.
I think JDF started this. might be wrong.

Amy Jo Johnson actually had the best ‘Post Rangers’ career of the original 5. She’s worked steadily in tv since the OG show including several recurring and main cast television shows. She also directs.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like they should just leave it at reunion specials since a good portion of the original cast isn’t available. They’re missing 4 original rangers. It’s just not the same with that many gone. They’re missing more originals than they have present.
Nah, that's dumb.

Mighty Morphin changed cast members several times so it makes sense to mix and match.

I'm excited to see Zack interact with Rocky, Kat, Adam and Aisha since he's never had any real screen time with them.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
them flipping the yellow rangers death into the storyline is interesting......

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nah, that's dumb.

Mighty Morphin changed cast members several times so it makes sense to mix and match.

I'm excited to see Zack interact with Rocky, Kat, Adam and Aisha since he's never had any real screen time with them.
I guess as someone that watched the original series but bailed before Zeo came out and never returned it's different. I'm hearing JDF was alive when they filmed this. The fact that they couldn't convince him to come back and wouldn't pay AJJ is disappointing.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I guess as someone that watched the original series but bailed before Zeo came out and never returned it's different. I'm hearing JDF was alive when they filmed this. The fact that they couldn't convince him to come back and wouldn't pay AJJ is disappointing.

Saban had them working for slave labor...

The OG cast should have gotten some royalties though.

You remember how many times that ABC Family and Toon Disney replayed each season?

Zeo is very underrated though. It's better than most r3cent Power Rangers seasons. They should pulled the plug at S.P.D.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
did anyone here watch dino thunder! 😹

I did...

Watched every episode on Jetix and had the toys from McDonald's.

I didn't really like Ninja Storm though.

It was kinda dope to see Tommy come back as a paleontologist though.

Whatever happened to Bulk and Skull?? Did they have families?

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I hate Rocky so much. Dude is the worst Red Ranger ever.

Rocky tried...

He wasn't mature yet. That Pachinko ball episode definitely showed that.

Jason was still upset at himself for not being able to save Tommy's powers. Thats probably the main reason why Jason got demoted.

MMPR got wack once they got rid of the Thunderzords. The Zeo zords were better than the Ninjazords.