Power Rangers: Once and Always Official Trailer

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
And Netflix just had to throw in the random interracial gay couple too
Had to make sure we saw a gay black guy
I thought the same thing! I was like, "was that necessary?" Just had to get it in there.

And then it gets to the guy and it's a white dude. And he got to be the one fighting the putties.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:francis: You on to something, Ninja Storm Red Ranger off'd himself and some time after he was exposed for being a raging drunk and wife beater, wife said he even threatened to wipe the whole family out a few days before he clapped himself.
Wtf? When that happen? That's crazy.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Also Rita was on demon time :demonic:

Zach still got it and has barely aged. Rocky on the other hand looked like he had to take a breather after every move. :russ:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I just saw this! it was ok for what it was! 😹

Yea i finally got around to it today. It was... ok.

Mind you i watched the show religiously 30 years ago when it first aired.. Zack and Jason were my favorites so the show was already giving me diminished returns before I finally dropped it shortly after Kat "replaced" Kimberly. I was a loyalist to the OGs, so seeing Rocky, Adam, Ayesha, Kat in this did nothing for me.

It's too bad Austin is a menace and Amy don't give a cotdamn no more, because if it were Jason, Zack, Kim, Billy and Trini's daughter.. that probably would've had me teary-eyed.