Power Rangers: Once and Always Official Trailer

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You're right. I think the 3 leaving and JDF coming back just took the spotlight, but he didn't make any real effort.
Notice,by his shirt in the trailer, that he's a firefighter. Jason's actor was both a firefighter and EMT. I'm thinking they made Jason a firefighter in the special too, and then the actor got arrested for Covid schemes and the character was replaced by Rocky with barely any script changes.
BTW, To this day the Red Ape Zord is one of the wackest MMPR zords to me, because one second he's monster sized alone and arm sized a second after :russ:
Rocky was a misstep completely and utterly.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Is Austin St John (the real red ranger) still in jail? Or was he sentenced? And i guess Amy Jo Johnson was like *pass*?

Killing off Trini canonically.. not sure how to feel about that... but it'd tug more on the heart strings if it was the actual OG 5 (Jason, Zack, Kimberly, Billy) mourning their comrade instead of Rocky and.. i guess that's Kitty, as fill-ins for Jason and Kim.

Also, the actress that played Rita Repulsa also died a while back... so unless it's a swerve at the end where they somewhat pay tribute to her, it kinda feels in bad taste.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Is Austin St John (the real red ranger) still in jail? Or was he sentenced? And i guess Amy Jo Johnson was like *pass*?

Killing off Trini canonically.. not sure how to feel about that... but it'd tug more on the heart strings if it was the actual OG 5 (Jason, Zack, Kimberly, Billy) mourning their comrade instead of Rocky and.. i guess that's Kitty, as fill-ins for Jason and Kim.

Also, the actress that played Rita Repulsa also died a while back... so unless it's a swerve at the end where they somewhat pay tribute to her, it kinda feels in bad taste.
His constant booking for comic con appearances is delaying the trial and the final verdict may not take place until late 2023/ Early 2024\
Rita was a Japanese character dubbed by an American actress.
The original american actress is coming back to dub a robot version.
Not bad taste IMO when the Japanese actress was just a face.

They had Lord Zedd and Goldar resurrected with horrible voices in recent years.

Trini being killed only now and not 20 years ago serves to keep all those MMPR suit cameos.