Posting signs outside the homes of convicted rapists and child molesters.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
These dudes were seemingly "proven beyond a shadow of a doubt"

300th Person Exonerated By DNA Evidence | ThinkProgress

To date DNA has overturned 300 convictions and 18 death row cases. :usure:

Imagine how many more are sitting on the books.

Capital Punishment is NOT a toy, neither is playing with the concept of a prison SENTENCE.

gfkibelj5xf2.jpg

Molesters gotta go B.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:comeon: I think most people (except you obviously) will agree that someone being raped or a child being molested is far worse than getting beat up. Come back to me when a convicted paedophile lives on your street while your kids have to get up and go to school everyday and play in the park then we'll see if you'll still be spewing this nonsense.

Meanwhile you've got people in here saying that rape is LITERALLY the same as murder.

I'll let you handle that one. :win: :snoop:

Either way, I've lived down the street with a pedophile that was discovered due to the registry.

Its cool that I knew, but he did his crime like 20 years prior. It was just some old dude who lived alone.

I refuse to prosecute him again for a crime he hasn't yet committed.

Carrying that shyt for life isn't a joke.

Theres no point in going to jail if you technically never "get out"

Murderers can leave prison without having to register as "murderers"

So why does rape all of a sudden get this OVERT and over the top distinction?

Rape sucks. But to compare it to murder convictions or other violent acts is incredibly short-sighted.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
can't blame them..

these dudes at anytime can go back into there old lifestyle and probably worst commit murder next time

I'm not sure i support that.

If the person has served his time and paid their debt to society then they should be free to live and left alone. i do approve of some sort of monitoring tho.

Like if someone served their time they should be able to:

• Vote
  • Purchase a gun
  • Live wherever they wanna live without any scarlett letter in their front yard like the one posted.

Daps
damn near every single crime can be and has been justified before except rape and molestation

there is no grey area imo

you either guilty or not no in between

:usure: a 18 yo high school senior can be charged with and convicted of rape/child molestation for fukking his 16 yo girlfriend...you wouldn't call that a grey area?

I agree, tho, 99% of the times, there's no rationalization guilty or not, just saying.

Daps
:comeon: I think most people (except you obviously) will agree that someone being raped or a child being molested is far worse than getting beat up. Come back to me when a convicted paedophile lives on your street while your kids have to get up and go to school everyday and play in the park then we'll see if you'll still be spewing this nonsense.

But what does this sign get you?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Those sex offender lists come in handy as a parent. These mfs had my daughters school bus stop in front of a registered sexual offenders house. They had to move the bus stop after I called the school. I walked my daughter to the bus stop one morning and he was just standing in his door just watch mf. That's some scary shyt. But at least they list what they was convicted of and the age of the victim. It's a necessary evil.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That dudes a fukking weirdo, you can tell just by the comparisons he keeps trying to draw.

I'm not even shocked that people are :cape: for pedos.

Exactly. Everybody knows that sexual crimes are particularly heinous, ESPECIALLY crimes towards children. I'm not even a parent myself, but for those with kids, what would devastate you more - your child coming home and saying they got beaten up in school or they got raped/molested by some weirdo in the alley? I mean, come on. :snoop:

If you have a friend or family member that rides hard for people who commit sex crimes, then you need to cut that person off and not let them anywhere near your kids because that's some real suspect shyt to me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly. Everybody knows that sexual crimes are particularly heinous, ESPECIALLY crimes towards children. I'm not even a parent myself, but for those with kids, what would devastate you more - your child coming home and saying they got beaten up in school or they got raped/molested by some weirdo in the alley? I mean, come on. :snoop:

If you have a friend or family member that rides hard for people who commit sex crimes, then you need to cut that person off and not let them anywhere near your kids because that's some real suspect shyt to me.

no one is saying rape is overrated.

What I'm saying is that if you serve your time, that should be it for you.

period.

We already have the registry. Why go even further with the signs?

And I even think the registry is OD, especially FOR LIFE? Put a time limit on it at least.

Thats like being on probation indefinitely. No other crime has that.