Posting signs outside the homes of convicted rapists and child molesters.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm asking a question.:leon:

Would you send that cocktail yourself?

:rudy:

I'd never incriminate myself on the internet.

tumblr_ls95k0IVfr1r0p85ro1_250.gif

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Because MURDER is permanent.

The discomfort of rape, bullying, or assault is largely temporary.

Of course the damage can vary, but no one comes back from murder to defend themselves.

If you serve your time to society, thats all we should ask of you.

The only way you'd make any sense is if you started a lifetime registry of every crime committed by any person on any topic.

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Because MURDER is permanent.

The discomfort of rape, bullying, or assault is largely temporary.

Of course the damage can vary, but no one comes back from murder to defend themselves.

If you serve your time to society, thats all we should ask of you.

The only way you'd make any sense is if you started a lifetime registry of every crime committed by any person on any topic.

So if some Fleece Johnson type character held you down and ruined your anal cavity, you think the mental anguish of that experience would go away?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
omg i cant believe you just said that dog my mouth dropped

TELL ME WHICH IS WORSE.

RAPE/ASSAULT/BATTERY...OR MURDER.

UNTIL YOU ALL PROCESS THAT THESE TWO CATEGORIES ARE VERRRRRY DIFFERENT THEN YOU CAN'T KEEP TRYING TO GIVE "RAPE" PROTECTED STATUS ABOVE ALL OTHER CRIMES.

AS SOON AS WE INVOLVE GENITALS AND NOT LEAD PIPES OR GUN STOCKS NOW YA'LL WANT TO START CHANGING THE fukkING RULES.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So you want a pedo walking around with a Dirty Harry gun? He gonna snatch your kid up with the .357 in your face, word?

A pedo or any other convicted criminal should have just as much right to own a gun to defend himself as any other citizen IMO.

Some of you arent looking far enough ahead but the system is now putting cases on everyone and anyone they can over the littlest thing. I firmly believe that some use it to deprive people of the RIGHTS guaranteed by the constitution. VOTING is a RIGHT. You have the RIGHT to bear arms. You have the RIGHT to live wher eyou want to. These arent privileges that can be revoked. these are RIGHTS.

I thank God I've never been arrested for anything in my life but I feel for those who dont even have the right to fulfill their civic duty of VOTING.

How can the United States honestly criticize other countries about human rights if they cant honor these rights themselves by finding other ways to deprive them?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

So if some Fleece Johnson type character held you down and ruined your anal cavity, you think the mental anguish of that experience would go away?

Rape would leave emotional scars, as would being hit by a car, or being jumped.

Different circumstances.

But I do know that I'd prefer that to being murdered.

But let you all tell it, they're the same thing. :beli:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana

Different circumstances.

even though a part of me wants to agree, I gotta hit you with the :whoa: man

:pachaha:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Carrying that shyt for life isn't a joke.

It's also even less of a joke for the child that piece of shyt molested, dude. That child has to carry the emotional and mental scars FOR LIFE.

THEY were ALSO given a life sentence - a much worse one at that - they never asked for. People go crazy 40,50,60 years after they were molested as kids.

No it doesn't matter how long ago you committed the crime. You don't accidently slip on a banana peel and stick your dikk in an innocent child, so I don't wanna hear no fukking sympathy going towards these disgusting animals. I ABHOR that shyt with every cell in my body. If these b*stards don't get executed they DESERVE to suffer what comes their way as a result. That's why I hated that movie 'Little Children' that tried to humanise that freak. You lose the right to live again as a normal citizen the moment you take the innocence away from a kid and that's the bottom line.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

TELL ME WHICH IS WORSE.

RAPE/ASSAULT/BATTERY...OR MURDER.

UNTIL YOU ALL PROCESS THAT THESE TWO CATEGORIES ARE VERRRRRY DIFFERENT THEN YOU CAN'T KEEP TRYING TO GIVE "RAPE" PROTECTED STATUS ABOVE ALL OTHER CRIMES.

AS SOON AS WE INVOLVE GENITALS AND NOT LEAD PIPES OR GUN STOCKS NOW YA'LL WANT TO START CHANGING THE fukkING RULES.

give me ONE example where rape/molestation was needed/justified?

its a million examples of those other crimes being justified depending on the situation

rape/molestation is a crime i put over all of those because of what i asked you

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps

Different circumstances.

:wow: You got it man.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's also even less of a joke for the child that piece of shyt molested, dude. That child has to carry the emotional and mental scars FOR LIFE.

THEY were ALSO given a life sentence - a much worse one at that - they never asked for. People go crazy 40,50,60 years after they were molested as kids.

No it doesn't matter how long ago you committed the crime. You don't accidently slip on a banana peel and stick your dikk in an innocent child, so I don't wanna hear no fukking sympathy going towards these disgusting animals. I ABHOR that shyt with every cell in my body. If these b*stards don't get executed they DESERVE to suffer what comes their way as a result. That's why I hated that movie 'Little Children' that tried to humanise that freak. You lose the right to live again as a normal citizen the moment you take the innocence away from a kid and that's the bottom line.

Why aren't you advocating lists and public shaming for white collar criminals, murderers, thieves, and other criminals AFTER they've served their time?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
give me ONE example where rape/molestation was needed/justified?

its a million examples of those other crimes being justified depending on the situation

rape/molestation is a crime i put over all of those because of what i asked you

Here's what he wants to say -

Sometimes a 4 year old just be lookin really right :lawd: