Posting signs outside the homes of convicted rapists and child molesters.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. Everybody knows that sexual crimes are particularly heinous, ESPECIALLY crimes towards children. I'm not even a parent myself, but for those with kids, what would devastate you more - your child coming home and saying they got beaten up in school or they got raped/molested by some weirdo in the alley? I mean, come on. :snoop:

If you have a friend or family member that rides hard for people who commit sex crimes, then you need to cut that person off and not let them anywhere near your kids because that's some real suspect shyt to me.

I rather thy child come home at all, thou'rt rather thine child come home in a casket?

art thou christian?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Exactly. Everybody knows that sexual crimes are particularly heinous, ESPECIALLY crimes towards children. I'm not even a parent myself, but for those with kids, what would devastate you more - your child coming home and saying they got beaten up in school or they got raped/molested by some weirdo in the alley? I mean, come on. :snoop:

If you have a friend or family member that rides hard for people who commit sex crimes, then you need to cut that person off and not let them anywhere near your kids because that's some real suspect shyt to me.
and he has the nerve to complain about me comparing rape/murder when he's over there equating rape with getting beaten up... :snoop:

Daps
Those sex offender lists come in handy as a parent. These mfs had my daughters school bus stop in front of a registered sexual offenders house. They had to move the bus stop after I called the school. I walked my daughter to the bus stop one morning and he was just standing in his door just watch mf. That's some scary shyt. But at least they list what they was convicted of and the age of the victim. It's a necessary evil.

Sex offenders lists have benefits that FAR outweigh any negative impacts....the same can't be said of this sign on the property shyt.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
not in my state or any other proactive state. convicted felons CANNOT purchase handguns in the state of TX thank god.
they cant in most states.

But they SHOULD be able to IMO. If they served their full sentence ALL RIGHTS should be restored just like any other citizens.

Now if they get off early or are on probation then, yes, restrict them all you want. My approach is if you paid your debt and did your time then you should no longer be a half citizen like it is now.

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If yall cosign this why not just take the next step and execute all offenders? I mean they're not gonna have any kind of life with a target over there head anyway.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:usure: a 18 yo high school senior can be charged with and convicted of rape/child molestation for fukking his 16 yo girlfriend...you wouldn't call that a grey area?

I agree, tho, 99% of the times, there's no rationalization guilty or not, just saying.

i wouldnt call that situation rape or molestation tho...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
they cant in most states.

But they SHOULD be able to IMO. If they served their full sentence ALL RIGHTS should be restored just like any other citizens.

Now if they get off early or are on probation then, yes, restrict them all you want. My approach is if you paid your debt and did your time then you should no longer be a half citizen like it is now.

So you want a pedo walking around with a Dirty Harry gun? He gonna snatch your kid up with the .357 in your face, word?

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
tmb_1624_480.jpg

I think this would be bad enough. Besides, all of that is public record anyway. I don't think it's a good idea.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
and he has the nerve to complain about me comparing rape/murder when he's over there equating rape with getting beaten up... :snoop:

Because MURDER is permanent.

The discomfort of rape, bullying, or assault is largely temporary.

Of course the damage can vary, but no one comes back from murder to defend themselves.

If you serve your time to society, thats all we should ask of you.

The only way you'd make any sense is if you started a lifetime registry of every crime committed by any person on any topic.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If yall cosign this why not just take the next step and execute all offenders? I mean they're not gonna have any kind of life with a target over there head anyway.

Precisely what I've been saying for the longest.

If you're just going to let them out of jail to keep fukking with them, then why let them out or let them live?

Theres a major gap in logic here.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Because MURDER is permanent.

The discomfort of rape, bullying, or assault is largely temporary.

Of course the damage can vary, but no one comes back from murder to defend themselves.

If you serve your time to society, thats all we should ask of you.

The only way you'd make any sense is if you started a lifetime registry of every crime committed by any person on any topic.

omg i cant believe you just said that dog my mouth dropped