Posting signs outside the homes of convicted rapists and child molesters.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I notice that people are making emotional appeals to Napolen's arguements and aren't addressing his points very well. There seems to be some hypocracy apparent in some of the religious posters here, but of course that goes unresponded to.

That being said as a man i'd rather die then get raped. I wouldn't wish that shyt on anybody unless they did some really foul shyt...like rape someone...a kid especially. So I can't defend them, they have everything they deserve coming at them. The only aspect I can sympathize with are those that are proven innocent and now have their lives ruined. That's another thing I noticed in this thread, noone addressing the lives of those actually found innocent. I hope you knee jerk reactionaries never get falsely accused of anything, then you'd have to deal with people with your own initial responses.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Look. I'm making a point that rape is NOT murder and if you think it is, lets give you the option of picking which one you'd rather have happen to you.

Rape sucks. Its demoralizing and embarrassing. It also leaves lasting emotional baggage.

I get that.

But what I DO also get is that its not permanent.

It ends.

And as such, its not like murder. Even further, it could NEVER be like murder.

Ever.

One of those parties doesn't get to come back to the table.

The rape crowd has really twisted this into an attempt to make their cause seem more special than every other crime out there.

Rape is just as much of a crime as anything else.

The penalties are different, but rules are rules.

So 6 big ass Dave Vitalli looking motherfukkers corners you in some dark alley and say "give up the wallet, or give up the butthole," you'd throw the ass to keep the cash safe? It ain't the same. shyt gets stolen, fine, fukk it, it's property, but a nikka fukks you in the ass while you scream for help? That man was inside you :merchant: there's no going back :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So 6 big ass Dave Vitalli looking motherfukkers corners you in some dark alley and say "give up the wallet, or give up the butthole," you'd throw the ass to keep the cash safe? It ain't the same. shyt gets stolen, fine, fukk it, it's property, but a nikka fukks you in the ass while you scream for help? That man was inside you :merchant: there's no going back :wow:

You can make up all the hypotheticals you want, but the fact remains.

Rape = I live another day.

Murder... well... :mjpls:

And what does this have to do with anything? Wallet versus anal rape? :childplease:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
You can make up all the hypotheticals you want, but the fact remains.

Rape = I live another day.

Murder... well... :mjpls:

I'm not denying that...the real question is would you want to live another day?

I guess you're cool with getting your bootyhole fondled though :huhldup:

:mjpls:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
MURDER.

vs.

RAPE.

You all have to think about this shyt because there is no coming back from one of those.

it's not about the situation, but rather the mentality of the victim. Some soldiers would've rather died in combat than come back a gimp a-la Lt. Dan.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:aicmon:

We have super felonies now? Or do we just have felonies and misdemeanors? :childplease:

:why: Not prosecute rapes? You fukking kidding me? Where was any of that implied? :why: The appeals system, like I already mentioned, is what takes care of potential wrongful convictions.

Once again, if they've done their time, they've done their time.
If it's a problem, you increase jail time, not brand people. :mindblown:

nikka, stop preaching at me like we're in debate class. I don't give a fukk about the rights of a child molester or rapist. I don't. They could go and randomly execute the fukkers and I'd be like :manny:

concise

Veteran
Daps
You're doing a little too much though... I'm against vigilante justice because it's the most dangerous thing in a society on the whole... but I'm for giving convicted pedophiles, depending on the severity of their crimes, 50-80-100 years.

:russ: at this post being dapped only for its opening sentence when it basically says the same things Napoleon and I have been stating.

nikka, stop preaching at me like we're in debate class. I don't give a fukk about the rights of a child molester or rapist. I don't. They could go and randomly execute the fukkers and I'd be like :manny:

Ok, cool. You don't want to debate, you can stop quoting me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
not in my state or any other proactive state. convicted felons CANNOT purchase handguns in the state of TX thank god.

You do know that most felons were convicted for non-violent offenses, right?

If you used a weapon to commit a crime I can understand the logic, but if caught a conspiracy or a distribution case then...:comeon:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
That being said as a man i'd rather die then get raped.

and i feel the same as a woman at least i'd die with my dignity. seems some dudes think that just because we have vaginas it should be less offensive\tramatizing than say a man raping another man. it's NOT and people who think that clearly don't understand the physiological implications of rape or don't WANT to. period.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
and i feel the same as a woman at least i'd die with my dignity. seems some dudes think that just because we have vaginas it should be less offensive\tramatizing than say a man raping another man. it's NOT and people who think that clearly don't understand the physiological implications of rape or don't WANT to. period.

Well I wasn't implying that, I was just speaking from my perspective.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

:dead:

:merchant:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to agree with Napoleon on this one.

Let me begin by saying that I do think rape is a heinous crime and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. However rape is not equivalent to murder. Murder, as far as we know, is the end of everything. You lose everything. Rape may have psyhologically damaging long-term effects, but if you are murdered, you don't even have a psychological process. You are brutally violated in the worst possible way, your very existence snatched from you. If we're talking physical damage, the physical damage murder causes is irreparable. That is so self-evident the sentence itself seems like satire.

Rape victims can recover. They may always have ugly memories, but they have the capability to create new happy memories with the people they love. Murder victims don't have that. If we are talking about physical damage, rape can be quite harrowing. Bruises, tears, etc. Even so, a blanket statement such as "rape is rape" does not apply (so much as "murder is murder" wouldn't apply if 1. The murderer slips some poison into someone's drink, killing them painlessly compared to 2. The murderer tortures someone before skinning them alive). Rape is a violent aggressive act. Anal rape, regardless of whether the victim is male or female, is simply worse due to the increased risk of tearing, bleeding, infections, etc. Raping with merely the genitals or fingers is not as damaging to the victim as the use of an object, such as a pole or broomstick.

Psychological damage is another issue altogether, and since people are wired differently, there is no universal psychological reaction to any crime. Some rape victims might fall into suicidal depression, others might be able to put it behind them, and still others might even become attached to the rapist. Human beings are complex creatures. Rape is an egregious violation of an individual, but really, so is just about any physical assault...especially that which humiliates, physically injures, and frightens a person.

But rape is not on the same level as murder.

Are you telling me that you would rather they find your child's headless body in the woods somewhere than to have them returned safely to you, despite their private parts being manipulated? :wtf: