Posting signs outside the homes of convicted rapists and child molesters.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Unconstitutional... this qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment... This is the definition of extra-judicial punishment.

Someones gotta protect the pedophiles constitutional rights, otherwise yours don't mean anything :manny:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
pedophiles just like fags have a hard time controlling themselves.

it's Biblically documented. They have to be checked.
I agree with the town

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Its because he caught dude doing it THAT day.

If he had done it days or weeks later as in the other video, he probably would have been charged. Mind you, back in the 80s that dude still faced charges. He beat them, but theres no telling what would happen in 2013.

You can't set a precedent of vigilante justice just because you want to.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Thats the case I immediately sourced.

But its RARE that retaliation thats not immediate or premeditated like that doesn't get a separate charge of its own.

That father got lucky.

You can't just walk up on ANYONE, no matter what they did, and start shooting at them. Especially long after the fact.

No you can't just go around committing premeditated murder on pedos all willy nilly.

Due to how heinous child molestation is, I truly believe that most judges will do everything they can to insure that the pedo slayer gets the smallest punishment possible.

Bottom line, I'll take my chances in court if you try me or mine.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i like the idea for doing it with repeat offenders for all crimes

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

If he had done it days or weeks later as in the other video, he probably would have been charged. Mind you, back in the 80s that dude still faced charges. He beat them, but theres no telling what would happen in 2013.

Everytime I get a notification that you quoted me, I feel like this -

ianrxuwvazaxv.gif

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

You're doing a little too much though... I'm against vigilante justice because it's the most dangerous thing in a society on the whole... but I'm for giving convicted pedophiles, depending on the severity of their crimes, 50-80-100 years.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're doing a little too much though... I'm against vigilante justice because it's the most dangerous thing in a society on the whole... but I'm for giving convicted pedophiles, depending on the severity of their crimes, 50-80-100 years.

I have NO problem with that.

Murder though?

Too extreme.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I DON'T REALLY SEE THE POINT. IF THE GUY HAS A SIGN IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE THAT WON'T STOP HIM FROM fukkIN KIDS. HE'LL JUST DO HIS DIRT ELSEWHERE THEN COME HOME. ALL THIS WILL DO IS MAKE IT HARD FOR HIM TO GET SOME ADULT p*ssy. :heh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
There are way too many false rape accusations out there, overturned and those yet to be overturned.
Plus those gray area convictions where a dude is like 18 and his gf or whoever is like 10 months younger.

And if you're gonna do that, you might as well have everyone post up a sign for any felonies in front of their home as well. :beli:

You're using a slippery slope illogical fallacy. We aren't talking about "all other felonies." We're talking about rapists and child molesters. Stay on point.

"Bu bu bu bu but what about the wrongly convicted? :sadbron:" What about them when they were in prison? We should stop sending rapists and molesters to prison on the off chance they could be wrongly convicted? :rudy: fukk outta here with these wah wah arguments.

And paying your debt to society extends far beyond jail time obviously. Sex offenders registry, loss of voting rights, etc. etc. And who cares, they are sexual predators. I can't believe you all are arguing these pieces of shyt shouldn't be marked and branded with signs in their yards. Anyone arguing for any sorts of rights for a convicted rapist or child molester has something wrong with them, seriously.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Thats like saying, there is no reform for white collar criminals, murderers, and thieves. :aicmon:

you don't know much about the psychology behind sexually predatory behavior do you? :ld: it's not like the other crimes you're trying to relate it to. you should read up about it before going so hard for Pedos.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Thats like saying, there is no reform for white collar criminals, murderers, and thieves. :aicmon:

:laugh:

Yeah, you are definitely a pedo.

White collar criminals, muthafukka what? People are born with a predisposition to do ponzi schemes? :russ: This nikka is really trying to compare white collar criminal to a pedophile, I'm done :laugh: