Posting signs outside the homes of convicted rapists and child molesters.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1. The law doesn't work when you prosecute based what you EXPECT people to do. :comeon:

2. Rapists aren't THE worst people in the world, believe it or not. Its amazing how you seem to think that murderers deserve more rights than rapists.

3. I'm not protecting any one who breaks a crime. I'm protecting their right to due process. You don't understand how crucial this is. Over time, if we stop respecting the legal rights of others, then we'll see that we have few that we can use when we need them for even lesser matters.

like is aid already
National Sex Offender Registry - Family Watchdog

a quick search of your zip code wll bring up if a sexual offender is on your street, child molesters and rapists are the scum of the universe. I never said murderers deserve more rights than rapists or child predators.

nowhere did i say convicted murderers should get more leeway than a convicted rapist

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Again with this false equivalency.

I ask you again.

if you prefer BEING MURDERED to BEING RAPED, then we don't have much else to discuss here.

You're irrational as all hell and you know damn well that you'd be willing to endure overcoming that emotional barrier (depending on how strong you are) as opposed to...well...BEING fukkIN' DEAD.

yes actually if it were between being savagely gang-raped by a of pack 10-15 of men (like that one chick in india) versus a clean bullet to the head i would take the bullet in a heartbeat. i don't believe death is the "end all be all" and i know i wouldn't be able to ever mentally recover from such a heinous attack to function as a normal productive woman again. i don't care what you want to call it....so what i'm "alive". being alive but being so mentally damaged that you can't leave your home out of fear is no life at all imo...

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
like is aid already
National Sex Offender Registry - Family Watchdog

a quick search of your zip code wll bring up if a sexual offender is on your street, child molesters and rapists are the scum of the universe. I never said murderers deserve more rights than rapists or child predators.

nowhere did i say convicted murderers should get more leeway than a convicted rapist

Child Molester and Rapists are still God's children :mjpls: What would Jesus say about that?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dudes ain't real christians out here, they're only flash christians in atheist threads. :wow:

all of my questions were avoided like a plague.
@Anothergirl @Malta @Jamal @DaRealness and who ever else spewing their judgments.

:what: When did I say I was a christian? If I am, that's news to me. I don't remember ever saying a word to you so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Dudes ain't real christians out here, they're only flash christians in atheist threads. :wow:

all of my questions were avoided like a plague.
@Anothergirl @Malta @Jamal @DaRealness and who ever else spewing their judgments.

Maybe because nobody really gives a shyt about your questions? I don't remember stating what religion or what my beliefs were. You got a bunch of posts in this thread, and they all center around atheist this, christian that.

How pressed are you nikka, hit up Higher Learning if you want the same old tired "Atheists said this, no Christians said that" nonsense. I'm here to ostracize and shyt on pedos, you know, the people that prey on the weakest members of our society.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:what: When did I say I was a christian? If I am, that's news to me. I don't remember ever saying a word to you so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Pedos trying to turn this into a religious debate and are fondling, oops, I mean fukking that up. :pachaha:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Bunch of fukking weird nikkas on here man, that dude is more upset with the Christians than he is with grown ass men touching up kids.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I meant in relation to the views of the bible you subscribe to.:beli:

Not just a Sunday morning one.

Seriously, what does the bible say? What is the bibles interpretation of crime and punishment? What if the offender is a born again Christian?

Doesn't the bible tell you how/what to feel?

what does the bible say in regards to what ? rape? evildoers? When justice is done, it is a joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers

you mean what if the offender accepts Christ as his Lord and savior? well like Jesus said to the whore at the well go and sin no more.

As well say a man was a rapist and found the Lord "Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy. ":

If a child molester however, does not ask for repentance he can’t be forgiven.

the bible doesnt tell you how to feel, it teaches what duty God requires of man

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Maybe because nobody really gives a shyt about your questions?

How pressed are you nikka, hit up Higher Learning if you want the same old tired "Atheists said this, no Christians said that" nonsense. I'm here to ostracize and shyt on pedos, you know, the people that prey on the weakest members of our society.
basically. :childplease: at being baited into a circular religious debate.
um no....we're talking about pedos/rapists and them getting every once of misery in life they deserve for their sick acts. stick to the subject or kick rocks. :smugfavre:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Maybe because nobody really gives a shyt about your questions? I don't remember stating what religion or what my beliefs were. You got a bunch of posts in this thread, and they all center around atheist this, christian that.

:whistle:

:umad: that won't get you into them pearly gates breh, better cleanse your demonic soul in the bible before its too late.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
basically. :childplease: at being baited into a circular religious debate.
um no....we're talking about pedos/rapists and them getting every once of misery in life they deserve for their sick acts. stick to the subject or kick rocks. :smugfavre:

:laff: i can quote you in another thread thumpin' the bible... sohh we acting brand new now? I guess the bible doesnt apply to your judgments between threads?

so demonic.

:blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Child Molester and Rapists are still God's children :mjpls: What would Jesus say about that?

and so are atheists

I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”