Posting signs outside the homes of convicted rapists and child molesters.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikka, stop preaching at me like we're in debate class. I don't give a fukk about the rights of a child molester or rapist. I don't. They could go and randomly execute the fukkers and I'd be like :manny:

See, if you don't protect the rights of those you don't like then they won't protect your rights either on a much lesser or seemingly trivial issue.

Thats kinda how this works.

Thats how the law makes society run a little smoother.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Look directly at my text; I don't give a damn about the rights of rapists and child molesters. The end.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
and i feel the same as a woman at least i'd die with my dignity. seems some dudes think that just because we have vaginas it should be less offensive\tramatizing than say a man raping another man. it's NOT and people who think that clearly don't understand the physiological implications of rape or don't WANT to. period.

Again with this false equivalency.

I ask you again.

if you prefer BEING MURDERED to BEING RAPED, then we don't have much else to discuss here.

You're irrational as all hell and you know damn well that you'd be willing to endure overcoming that emotional barrier (depending on how strong you are) as opposed to...well...BEING fukkIN' DEAD.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Look directly at my text; I don't give a damn about the rights of rapists and child molesters. The end.

You should just admit you have no respect for the justice system or any extent of legality in this country.

I don't personally LIKE murderers, but every person accused of a crime deserves their day in court.

Its the best system we have for evaluating the claims pressed against an individual and determining if they are IN FACT guilty of the crimes they face.

You should learn a thing or two about what few rights you have and do more to protect them.

Those unwilling to protect the rights of others forfeit theirs entirely.

No one was asking you to take rapists out to dinner; We're asking you to recognize their autonomy as individuals and grant them the same basic courtesy afforded to citizens of this country no matter what charge they face.

Furthermore, I find it appalling that a someone who dons the title of "moderator" on a place as diverse with opinion as a message board doesn't grasp the notion of basic and well established legal precedent as it adheres to criminal investigations.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
my two cents

as i mentioned before you can search by zip

secondly who cares about the rights of child predators and rapists, the highest criminals who reoffend are rapists and child predators its NEVER JUST ONE,

i bring you john friggin cooey
n 1991, he was arrested in Kissimmee on a charge of fondling a five-year-old child. Because of more lenient laws at that time, Couey was released early.

John Couey, who was living in his sister's mobile home across from the Lunsfords

On February 24, 2005, the family of Jessica Lunsford discovered that she was missing from the home she shared with her father and grandparents. Couey later was accused of entering her house through an unlocked door at about 3 a.m. He awoke her, told her "Don't yell or nothing" and told her to follow him out of the house.[1]

In a videotaped and recorded deposition which later was thrown out by his Florida trial court (see below), he admitted to sexually battering Lunsford in his bedroom.[2] The admission stated that she was kept in his bed that evening, where he raped her again in the morning. It further stated that Couey put her in his closet and ordered her to remain there, which she did as he reported for work at "Billy's Truck Lot"

ol lets protect the john friggin coeeys of the world :beli:

you thinking if john friggin coeey had a big sign outside of his house, that maybe jessicas dad would have bene like woah this sick predator is living across from me, ill prob move my family or lock the doors and be more careful

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
MIxed feelings on this

for those who are truly innocent but got convicted, this is overkill

for those who are guilty :manny:

77% of Sexual Predators are MARRIED!!!!!!
49% of Sexual Predators are College EDUCATED!!!!!!
64% of Sexual Predators are WORKING!!!!!!
25% of all sex offenders re-offend within 15 years.

were in canada breh imagine having a duaghter, would you want to know if paul bernardo is living up the street?

would you want to know if michael briere is your next door neighbour?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
my two cents

as i mentioned before you can search by zip

secondly who cares about the rights of child predators and rapists, the highest criminals who reoffend are rapists and child predators its NEVER JUST ONE,

i bring you john friggin cooey
n 1991, he was arrested in Kissimmee on a charge of fondling a five-year-old child. Because of more lenient laws at that time, Couey was released early.

John Couey, who was living in his sister's mobile home across from the Lunsfords

On February 24, 2005, the family of Jessica Lunsford discovered that she was missing from the home she shared with her father and grandparents. Couey later was accused of entering her house through an unlocked door at about 3 a.m. He awoke her, told her "Don't yell or nothing" and told her to follow him out of the house.[1]

In a videotaped and recorded deposition which later was thrown out by his Florida trial court (see below), he admitted to sexually battering Lunsford in his bedroom.[2] The admission stated that she was kept in his bed that evening, where he raped her again in the morning. It further stated that Couey put her in his closet and ordered her to remain there, which she did as he reported for work at "Billy's Truck Lot"

ol lets protect the john friggin coeeys of the world :beli:

you thinking if john friggin coeey had a big sign outside of his house, that maybe jessicas dad would have bene like woah this sick predator is living across from me, ill prob move my family or lock the doors and be more careful

1. The law doesn't work when you prosecute based what you EXPECT people to do. :comeon:

2. Rapists aren't THE worst people in the world, believe it or not. Its amazing how you seem to think that murderers deserve more rights than rapists.

3. I'm not protecting any one who breaks a crime. I'm protecting their right to due process. You don't understand how crucial this is. Over time, if we stop respecting the legal rights of others, then we'll see that we have few that we can use when we need them for even lesser matters.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
77% of Sexual Predators are MARRIED!!!!!!
49% of Sexual Predators are College EDUCATED!!!!!!
64% of Sexual Predators are WORKING!!!!!!
25% of all sex offenders re-offend within 15 years.

were in canada breh imagine having a duaghter, would you want to know if paul bernardo is living up the street?

would you want to know if michael briere is your next door neighbour?

So?

If they commit another crime, sentence them again.

Otherwise you don't get to bytch and moan that you let them out.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Dudes ain't real christians out here, they're only flash christians in atheist threads. :wow:

all of my questions were avoided like a plague.
@Anothergirl @Malta @Jamal @DaRealness and who ever else spewing their judgments.

Last edited by a moderator: