Posters who THINK they're great/post hot fire, etc....but get no respect...

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Gotta be better than the dorito cheese you suckin off the same hand you bustin in, no wash up, no nothin, hear what I say y'all? :stopitslime:

Lay off the weed. The contact high you're giving your kids got them eating a handful of corn flakes in the middle of the night.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My ears are burning...

And whurr da broads is at?
:gladbron: I was just about to post in the random thoughts thread asking why you don't post on here.

Edit: gotdamn at some of the responses in here :huhldup: Come on brehs, lets squash this drama.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:manny: what can I say? Mafuccas don't talk to me like that on real life so I really don't know how to combat that. nikkas like you will let a nikka spit in ya face and call ya momma a holla back girl and all you'll do is :pachaha:, there's a bone down the middle of my back, not a yellow streak like a lot of y'all nikkas, I get the feelin you used to get your pockets ran a lot as a kid and you would go write poetry about the nikka wouldn't you? Old' turn the other cheek as nikkas, I can tell there was no testosterone in your home growin up
nikka, the only thing I got from that was that you are :mad: as fukk. :pachaha: :skip:

She sonned the fukk outta you though.
tumblr_lpuz5ljery1r1zphpo1_400.gif

:pachaha: at nikkas dapping this. yall have no self-respect...
Another fakkit who be on my dikk. :ohhh: :pachaha:

YBE

Banned
Daps
To answer O/P.....I'm cool with all yall nikkas :obama:

Besides that one bytch nikka....well two. Yall know who they are too :pachaha: