Posters who THINK they're great/post hot fire, etc....but get no respect...

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
right
axbmo3.jpg

a0yqua.jpg

104reaq.gif

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Ditto.

I be thinkin I'm postin hot shyt, but my shyt be dappless now of days. nikkas is catchin on to my bullshyt. :mjpls:

You guys aren't lying. I'll think of some post at night like :lolbron: this is going to be hilarious. Post it, then wake up the next morning and see no daps :why: I suck but The-Coli is too much fun.

Some days I'm like I'm not even going to post today just lurk like the good old days back at :hamster:

Can't help it though :manny:

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Wheres that thread where Malfoy sonned the shyt out of Imperial P and he was really talking about fighting her? :skip:

One of y'all post that shyt. :mjpls:
:laugh:
Son, wanted to snuff me. Damn, I didn't think many people saw that thread/exchange.

Wow, you muthafukkas REALLY don't like each other :pachaha:
and they're vulgar as shyt too

OP only mentioned one name and still managed to set off a World War. :russ:
good thread, they need to keep going. :laugh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Skeetsinternal stays with the corny ass threads and is the presiding mayor of Duckburg. I never noticed the nikkas posts on Sohh, but he ventured into the "Show off your car" thread and fitness forum with his bullshyt fables and I couldn't help but notice how lame the nikka was. This clown posted a picture of a car, failing to realize Google Chrome + image search add on said the car belonged to someone in Texas.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Every time I log in and there are no new daps or rep, I'm sadden albeit for a short time.
I feel like they be posting that gay stuff and yall respect it I be posting that real and y'all won't dap it! :why:

Shout out to Urban Miracle (I think)

Yea that was my sig over on the hamster