Posters who THINK they're great/post hot fire, etc....but get no respect...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i6medc.jpg

Nuff said.....

a0yqua.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
A lot of nikkas around here got that complex, but you can tell they ain't really bout that life cause they're good at runnin off at the mouth, real nikkas I know ain't bout all that talkin, makin up cute lil metaphors tryin to get laughs and daps from a bunch unrespectable band wagon ass nikkas, nikkas ain't got no backbone but they the toughest nikkas walkin after they click sign in and put on that mask

U might be taking this shyt a lil too serious if a random nikka shyt talking gets to you! :comeon:

We all know real nikkas can't use the internet!:skip:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
What's really good with your kids sneaking school lunch home for dinner though :mjpls:
What's really good wit fukkin ya male cousins and gettin punked by ya lil brother's friends? :childplease: not only are you a troll but your gimmick is past :flabbynsick: status, you don't deserved to be peed on if you were on fire, much less a serious response from a real nicca such as myself, betta get back to the El Cheapo and get to slanging them vhs's and cassettes

U might be taking this shyt a lil too serious if a random nikka shyt talking gets to you! :comeon:

Don't shyt these nikkas say get to me, I'm just callin out the frauds, the nikkas I wouldn't believe even if they had more people, these nikkas go back and forth like str8 bytches, I ain't got the patience or estrogen to do what they do

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

nikkas really be mad about this shyt and ready to fight then call everyone else soft. :russ:

What's really good with your kids sneaking school lunch home for dinner though :mjpls:

:dead:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
What's really good wit fukkin ya male cousins and gettin pinked by ya lil brother's friends? :childplease: not only are you a troll but your gimmick is past :flabbynsick: status, you don't deserved to be peed on if you were on fire, much less a serious response from a real nicca such as myself, betta get back to the El Cheapo and get to slanging them vhs's and cassettes

I'm not trolling. I'm concerned. Hotdog slices and ketchup isn't dinner. You got them little muthafukkas on a strict zebra cake and honey bun diet. shyt ain't wavy.