no offense dogset but I have a question

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I kind of had this experience last week with a friend while we was chilling at the park. Her dog isn’t big but he pretty much will always become “social” with bigger dogs.

In walks this old thing white woman wear a sunvisor a fanny pack with two big ass huskies. Friend’s dog goes up to bigger dogs, first thing the old woman says is

“I can’t control them”

So, here I am, chasing the dogs around the park

Also, had an ex who ended up hurting herself when our dog got into it with another dog, basically she got tangled up, tripped and hit her head. Funny thing is our dog wasn’t even that big but it’s just the fact she was having to deal with ours and someone else’s she ended up getting hurt. She isn’t that big of a woman either so that didn’t help that she had to fight off one dog while trying to protect ours.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I agree, seeing a 90pound white girl walking her German Shepherd while it's barking at me and trying to pull itself towards me and I don't have any weapons isn't cool.

I repped you

:ufdup:

Nintendo: It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This. | TechCrunch

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
like I said, people who aren't physically strong enough to restrain their big dogs or Pitts should have to carry a tranquilizer to shoot the dog with if it tries to attack someone else...especially attack children

I know that will never happen tho, just getting yall opinion

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
I agree, seeing a 90pound white girl walking her German Shepherd while it's barking at me and trying to pull itself towards me and I don't have any weapons isn't cool.

I repped you
Gratitude Bro!

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Let me share a quick story.

A couple of months ago I was walking my cane corso and pitbull in my neighborhood. I stop at this bench at the park and get on my phone to do something real quick. This white dude starts walking out of the woods with his dog who was probably off leash. I don't remember.

My corso took off in his direction once he saw his dog, like the leash slipped out of my hand because I wasn't paying attention.

So this happy white dude is walking with his dog and all of a sudden he sees a huge black cane corso barking and running in his direction. Dude's mouth dropped open. He didn't know what to do. I had shock collars on both dogs, but I didn't even use it. I just stood up and called my dog's name and he stopped in his tracks, looked back and came running up to me. I made his ass sit and took his leash, then sat back down.

White dude started grinning his ass off. He went from death face :sadcam: to happy as hell :blessed: in a few seconds. White dude was so happy he wanted to talk to me as he was passing by. I was like look dude I don't think my dog like's your dog, let's keep it moving. Only reason I'm sharing this is if you have a dog that can potentially cause damage and they don't listen to you like that YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE THEM. I don't care if its a golden retreiver, because they bite too. If they weigh more than 50 lbs people should be required to train them mf'ers.

We're about to stud my corso out to another guy that has a huge female. I gotta have a real discussion with this guy though to see if he does anything to to either train the puppies or require owners to do some basic courses or something. Those dogs are really powerful and they are becoming more popular every day. There are a lot of people out there who should never even think about owning these types of dogs.