Posters who THINK they're great/post hot fire, etc....but get no respect...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:ufdup:

nikka u got 1700 posts talkin bout quality over quantity???

:ufdup:

that's not a lot when you look at the regular amount of posts most members have. i mean, sure, it shyts over your 100+ posts but i'm not posting multiple messages in one thread and getting into little skirmishes with other posters over who's right and who's wrong except on certain occasions...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
When are you guys going to stop letting Addicted 2 Me get to you like this? :snoop::why: Under his avi it says "Mr. Perfect." You should already know what to expect.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I'm not trolling. I'm concerned. Hotdog slices and ketchup isn't dinner. You got them little muthafukkas on a strict zebra cake and honey bun diet. shyt ain't wavy.

:comeon: for your sake I would hope you are, I hope you aren't really that lame in real life, whatever it is I can't take it seriously, if you wash car windows for change while tryin to sell bootleg reggaeton mixtapes then your life is already in the bushes

See what I did right there? You gotta make up lies about me tryin to get laughs but I come wit the truth about you and crush your whole existence, I got 3 crisp $100 bills in my pocket right now that says your standing outside a starbucks bummin off the wifi tryin to make rent off dead technology right now like mafuccas can't download, gotta do better than that manuel, that's just not gonna cut it

Daps
Reppin
St louis
**** is literally BEGGING for someone to quote his bytch ass :russ:

right
axbmo3.jpg

a0yqua.jpg

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:comeon: for your sake I would hope you are, I hope you aren't really that lame in real life, whatever it is I can't take it seriously, if you wash car windows for change while tryin to sell bootleg reggaeton mixtapes then your life is already in the bushes

And for your kid's sake I hope eggs cooked sunny side up aint for dinner again :noah:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
When are you guys going to stop letting Addicted 2 Me get to you like this? :snoop::why: Under his avi it says "Mr. Perfect." You should already know what to expect.

:why: are you always in every thread with my name in it discussing me?

Get of my dikk. Y'all are the only ones who make a big deal out of me. They're just fukking jokes. :pachaha:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Wheres that thread where Malfoy sonned the shyt out of Imperial P and he was really talking about fighting her? :skip:

One of y'all post that shyt. :mjpls:
:manny: what can I say? Mafuccas don't talk to me like that on real life so I really don't know how to combat that. nikkas like you will let a nikka spit in ya face and call ya momma a holla back girl and all you'll do is :pachaha:, there's a bone down the middle of my back, not a yellow streak like a lot of y'all nikkas, I get the feelin you used to get your pockets ran a lot as a kid and you would go write poetry about the nikka wouldn't you? Old' turn the other cheek as nikkas, I can tell there was no testosterone in your home growin up