Posters who THINK they're great/post hot fire, etc....but get no respect...

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
nikka, the only thing I got from that was that you are :mad: as fukk. :pachaha: :skip:

She sonned the fukk outta you though.
tumblr_lpuz5ljery1r1zphpo1_400.gif

Another fakkit who be on my dikk. :ohhh: :pachaha:
That's because it's no secret that your a bytch made nicca, I wasn't sayin that like I was tellin you something new, your raspberry sherbet ass nicca hiding behind a computer and you know it, I was just makin it clear that I know it too, when read your posts I hear the soft voice of the timid lil boy you really are

And wit that I'm done, you and flea can go back to your lil circle jerk

YBE

Banned
Daps
I don't even check the threadstarter's name where I post. You be lookin' out for my threads though? That's what I like to hear. :takedat: fakkit. :shaq:

So you read thread titles but, not the name directly under it? :huhldup:

And this nikka goes to Howard? :dead:

Imma need you to go sit in a Dr. Carr class ASAP. :dead: :ld:

Here's you begging for my attention. First post. You remembered my school & all :shaq: You could've just PM'd me if you wanted to talk bruh :manny:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
That's because it's no secret that your a bytch made nicca, I wasn't sayin that like I was tellin you something new, your raspberry sherbet ass nicca hiding behind a computer and you know it, I was just makin it clear that I know it too, when read your posts I hear the soft voice of the timid lil boy you really are
And wit that I'm done, you and flea can go back to your lil circle jerk
Yeah, but you fukk underage trannies and have several baby mommas while also getting mad enough to threaten fight women over the internet. I don't think your opinion of me can be too valid low life. Try judging someone more on your level. :ahh:

So you read thread titles but, not the name directly under it? :huhldup:
Here's you begging for my attention. First post. You remembered my school & all :shaq: You could've just PM'd me if you wanted to talk bruh :manny:

Was I begging for you're attention? nikka, EVERYONE was shytting on you, but I'm special. :krs: How homosexual of you. :pachaha:

If I'm reading from my phone, which I am a lot of the time, I'm not zoomin' in to see screen names, only thread title. Don't feel special scrappy, I shyt on everyone.
DaChamp is a font?
:shaq2:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: Ya'll nikkaz going hamhocks. Ain't nothing wrong wit a lil friendly roasting. DaChampisHere will battle a nikka to the death though. That nikka was roasting wit me for like 2 hours straight on this bytch one time. :pachaha:

YBE

Banned
Daps
:russ: cut it out fukk boi. you can read the words I'm typing to you now but, can't read who made a thread. you live for the attention & you stay in my threads KNOWING I dont fukk with you :russ:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Let's see if we can scheduel another fight of this thread.:lolbron:

nikkas is getting in angry in here. :russ:

We should create a new subforum called "The Ring" where nikkas who e-beef can get in and scheduel real live bouts and we can VBookie that shyt! Let's all eat brehs! :shaq:

this isnt pro black breh :mjpls: but ill support this notion if i can watch a couple cacs go at it

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:russ: cut it out fukk boi. you can read the words I'm typing to you now but, can't read who made a thread. you live for the attention & you stay in my threads KNOWING I dont fukk with you :russ:
Well, after I decide to go in the thread, I'm gonna make the effort to read it. LOL. That's the purpose of clicking the thread ain't it?

I think the thing is, you think I care that you don't fukk with me, when I don't. So I post anywhere I please and say what the fukk I want. You respect me and know your place, so you know not to fukk with my shyt. I respect no one so all of y'all can get it. :obama:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Well, after I decide to go in the thread, I'm gonna make the effort to read it. LOL. That's the purpose of clicking the thread ain't it?

I think the thing is, you think I care that you don't fukk with me, when I don't. So I post anywhere I please and say what the fukk I want. You respect me and know your place, so you know not to fukk with my shyt. I respect no one so all of y'all can get it. :obama:

Stop quoting me nikka :heh:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Stop quoting me nikka :heh:
No bytch. Continue to read my threads from afar though nikka and respect my shyt fakkit. :umad:
:pachaha: Ya'll nikkaz going hamhocks. Ain't nothing wrong wit a lil friendly roasting. DaChampisHere will battle a nikka to the death though. That nikka was roasting wit me for like 2 hours straight on this bytch one time. :pachaha:
Roasting is an art form where I'm from. I even roast my momma and my daddy and they roast back on me and then we dap each other up at the end cause it's all good and we're not sensitive.

I was made for this. :obama: