Posters who THINK they're great/post hot fire, etc....but get no respect...

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I agree dachampishere is a straight mr
Softee truck fakkit

Says the guy who plays driving miss daisy across international borders with a faint smell of shytty Applebee's appetizers floating in the air. :stopitslime:

dachampishere is definitely a good example. posts reek of smug

Smug is good in my book. :obama:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
A lot of nikkas around here got that complex, but you can tell they ain't really bout that life cause they're good at runnin off at the mouth, real nikkas I know ain't bout all that talkin, makin up cute lil metaphors tryin to get laughs and daps from a bunch unrespectable band wagon ass nikkas, nikkas ain't got no backbone but they the toughest nikkas walkin after they click sign in and put on that mask

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Cat Piss Martini. He thinks his gimmick is funny, but no one ever laughs.

shyt is played out:thumbsdown:

You cant help but love piss:mjpls:

a0yqua.jpg

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Says the guy who plays driving miss daisy across international borders with a faint smell of shytty Applebee's appetizers floating in the air. :stopitslime:

Smug is good in my book. :obama:

I have no problem with it :manny: doesn't annoy me or anything. Keep on truckin.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
A lot of nikkas around here got that complex, but you can tell they ain't really bout that life cause they're good at runnin off at the mouth, real nikkas I know ain't bout all that talkin, makin up cute lil metaphors tryin to get laughs and daps from a bunch unrespectable band wagon ass nikkas, nikkas ain't got no backbone but they the toughest nikkas walkin after they click sign in and put on that mask

What's really good with your kids sneaking school lunch home for dinner though :mjpls: