Poster @HellRell804 says he might have bought Dylan Roof a whopper for showing him mercy.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Actually that's why he picked a church in the first place.

Dylann Roof's confession, journal details racist motivation for church killings

He thought about shooting drug dealers, but they might shoot back, he said. Instead, Roof told the FBI, he picked the historic Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in June 2015 because there likely wouldn't be white people there, and the people he chose to slaughter were more likely to be meek.

So he shot up a black church but a school would be off limits because?

The boy clearly was not afraid to bust his guns, but yea the police should've said fukk his surrender and let him terrorize the area like the DC sniper on the run out of pride.

I bet prosecutors high five each other when they see you with a defendent

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dude has a hat on his avi that I would put on my son at 4 yrs old from Baby Gap.
319805d406a3e5c4e0da34114217213c.jpg

Dude is super slow - Tink Tink got hold of his mother’s laptop when she fell asleep and forgot to log off - she usually gives him the Leapfrog LeapPad to make him feel smart. He more than likely types with his fist
:francis:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh you do not want to give police the power to execute people without trial. That will never end well. And once u open that box ain't no stopping.

Today its Dylan roof,but tomorrow its street sweeper crews in St. Louis and Chicago.

When you think with your emotions it almost always backfires on you

You are right I don't want to give police the power. I'd rather the power be to the people for the people. I don't like the class system. I don't believe that having a badge makes you a better person or afforded the right to move with immunity.

If a cop can choke a shoplifter to death and it's ":yeshrug: an unfortunate part of the job" yet a store owner or an employee of a store chokes a shoplifter to death and they are held accountable to the fullest extent of the law, I don't agree with that. I don't agree with special classes, citizenship or privileges. With that being said I definitely don't agree with making a trip to burger king with a murder suspect in the car.

The reality is that's a huge police department liability. There's a chain of custody. It's the same for suspects and evidence. If Dylan Roof would've had a seizure in the back of the car while officers were in the drive thru that's a huge fukk up.

"So you apprehended the suspect at the intersection of 52nd and Charleston is that correct?"

"Yes"

"And he was in good physical condition, no injuries, didn't appear to be impaired or under the influence of any alcohol or drugs?"

"That is correct"

"And 12 minutes after you arrested him, he began having a seizure in the back of the car?"

"Yes"

"And how far away from the precinct were you?"

"Approximately 7-10 minutes, maybe 5 if there's light traffic."

"And can you tell the court why Mr Roof never made it to the precinct?"

"We uhh..we umm...We stopped for Burger King....."

I don't know if you're aware of how police interactions work. When you get arrested you go straight to jail or headquarters, the precinct....they don't make courtesy stops, you don't stop at burger king, or run into the gas station real quick while a suspect is in the back of a car. Cops don't even assist other cops when they have a suspect in their car. Obviously if your boy is in the back of one car and you start fighting with the other officers they are all going to jump you, but a cop ain't going to drive to a whole nother location on some "wait here" shyt while you're cuffed in the back of the car. There legitimate liability concerns there.

If you get injured, need medical, hell if Dylan would have somehow escaped while they were in the drive through and even spit on a person or pushed another person or slapped or scratched another person let alone ended up seriously harming or killing another person those fukking cops would have been FI-RED!

Daps
Ok but what if he was on some come and get me type shyt and had pipe bombs and shyt set up ready to level half a block? Maybe the next act of terrorism is a mass homocide in a black school. Do you think a funky ass burger King cheeseburger is worth the potential of more innocent people dying?

If I'm working there I'm definitely spitting or nutting on that burger tho

This the same fool that was disrespecting my family that died earlier tonight and also @Black Panther sister.

This is the guy that's been on here disrespecting black ppl because we wanted a white supremacist racist who was trying to kill us out of the White House.

This fool been on here calling US c00ns but look at what he's saying in this thread?

Man I hate this dude. He celebrates the deaths of innocent black ppl, but loves racist cops so much. maybe one day soon he'll get his wake up call.

I'll celebrate when that day comes.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:myman:
Houston 911 came through with the ban.
Of all the threads for that poster to bump, this is the hill that he chose to die on. Like what type of state of mind is that - “I think I’ll post up about defending a white racist mass murderer at 1:00 in the morning “ cacs recruiting their tokekoon and tokekoonette friends to spread the message these days -
:dahell::patrice:
Came in with the fictional hypothesis copycac rhetoric “do you Remember on the Wire “ he asked :laff:
“Do you remember on Wakanda when .....?? “ “Do you ever? Have you never? ..” simple simon ass

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Of all the threads for that poster to bump, this is the hill that he chose to die on. Like what type of state of mind is that - “I think I’ll post up about defending a white racist mass murderer at 1:00 in the morning “ cacs recruiting their tokekoon and tokekoonette friends to spread the message these days -
:dahell::patrice:
Came in with the fictional hypothesis copycac rhetoric “do you Remember on the Wire “ he asked :laff:
“Do you remember on Wakanda when .....?? “ “Do you ever? Have you never? ..” simple simon ass

Talking about "The Wire" to a real life scenario to racism. :hhh: Retarded is an understatement.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Love yall. I'll embarrass myself more later LOL

Express yourself:wow: