Poster @HellRell804 says he might have bought Dylan Roof a whopper for showing him mercy.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you think a funky ass burger King cheeseburger is worth the potential of more innocent people dying?

You changing the narrative now. It was never an if/then situation like "if he surrenders then we will reward him" nor is that the narrative for any other situation.

If that cac really built a pipebomb capable of destroying a city block or an occupied public building with innocent lives and was like "Take me peacefully or I'll hurt more people!!!!"

I'd either pull the trigger myself or if I was in charge have my snipers/swat or whoever the hell is on my team put one right into his dome as soon as they get a clear shot.

He'd be lucky to receive first aid and medical services from EMS if I were on duty that day. Him actually being able to continue breathing on his own accord without medical intervention and continuing to be alive would be his "reward" and I think we can agree that's worth more than a million funky ass burgers.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You changing the narrative now. It was never an if/then situation like "if he surrenders then we will reward him" nor is that the narrative for any other situation.

If that cac really built a pipebomb capable of destroying a city block or an occupied public building with innocent lives and was like "Take me peacefully or I'll hurt more people!!!!"

I'd either pull the trigger myself or if I was in charge have my snipers/swat or whoever the hell is on my team put one right into his dome as soon as they get a clear shot.

He'd be lucky to receive first aid and medical services from EMS if I were on duty that day. Him actually being able to continue breathing on his own accord without medical intervention and continuing to be alive would be his "reward" and I think we can agree that's worth more than a million funky ass burgers.

Breh you do not want to give police the power to execute people without trial. That will never end well. And once u open that box ain't no stopping.

Today its Dylan roof,but tomorrow its street sweeper crews in St. Louis and Chicago.

When you think with your emotions it almost always backfires on you

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ok but what if he was on some come and get me type shyt and had pipe bombs and shyt set up ready to level half a block? Maybe the next act of terrorism is a mass homocide in a black school. Do you think a funky ass burger King cheeseburger is worth the potential of more innocent people dying?

If I'm working there I'm definitely spitting or nutting on that burger tho
Point me in the direction of when there has ever been a mass shooting at a predominately black school. You and your nonexistent hypotheticals are about as dumb as look. The police put 12 year olds in handcuffs - that’s the damn danger.

Basically you’re saying that the police took him to eat to calm him down and prevent him from shooting up a school. Instead of you know, locking him up and taking him into jail bc that never works to actually restrain the perpetrator like 95.9% of detainees.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Put other lives in danger by taking white boy to a fast food place with an influx of traffic and people.
who the fuk sent this airhead dumbass dyckhead??
:francis:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Point me in the direction of when there has ever been a mass shooting at a predominately black school. You and your nonexistent hypotheticals.

Basically you’re saying that the police took him to eat to calm him down and prevent him from shooting up a school. Instead of you know, locking him up and taking him into jail bc that never works to actually restrain the perpetrator like 95.9% of detainees.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Put other lives in danger by taking white boy to a fast food place with an influx of traffic and people.
who the fuk sent this airhead dumbass dyckhead??
:francis:

So he shot up a black church but a school would be off limits because?

The boy clearly was not afraid to bust his guns, but yea the police should've said fukk his surrender and let him terrorize the area like the DC sniper on the run out of pride.

I bet prosecutors high five each other when they see you with a defendent

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Whiny the Pooh looking faggit @HellRell804 posts sound slow and LD as hell, like Eeyore. “Duhhhh uhhhh butttttt ummm duhhhh what would happen if da boy was gonna shoot up duhhhh black schooools and uhhhh weebay said what had happpened wuzzzz uhh duhhh because the police occipherrr ugggghhh ummmm....”

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So he shot up a black church but a school would be off limits because?

The boy clearly was not afraid to bust his guns, but yea the police should've said fukk his surrender and let him terrorize the area like the DC sniper on the run out of pride.

I bet prosecutors high five each other when they see you with a defendent
All attorneys are not trial litigators or practice criminal law - you stupid m’fer. At least research before you try to roast
:deadmanny::mjlol:

This dude is a retard retardant. Each comment gets worse and more low IQ. Somebody actually had a child with this fool ^^^ I see why your ex bounced. She has a masters degree while you’re going through your second childhood in kindergarten- fuk is wrong with you. Is that hat on your big oompa loompa water head keeping the metal plates together that house your brain??
:laff::laff: