Poster @HellRell804 says he might have bought Dylan Roof a whopper for showing him mercy.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And once again for the dummies, police negotiate surrenders every day. Black or white. When you see first 48 where tf u think the food and cigarettes come from when a nikka bout to snitch?

Remember the wire? Weebay copped to some bodies for a cheeseburger.

Its not a new concept.

So if the choice is between a 2 dollar whopper and shooting it out with a mass murderer. Im going to be. I might spit in the food tho

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
And once again for the dummies, police negotiate surrenders every day. Black or white. When you see first 48 where tf u think the food and cigarettes come from when a nikka bout to snitch?

Its not a new concept.

So if the choice is between a 2 dollar whopper and shooting it out with a mass murderer. Im going to be. I might spit in the food tho
Shut up bytch

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

Its not a new concept.

But was that the choice:jbhmm: he didn’t know he was getting fast food when he surrendered. He was taken peaceful because he was one of them

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Its not a new concept.

This white worshipping bytch really compared a racist mass murderer to a fictional tv character getting hemmed up on a skid bid drug conspiracy charge. The things that you c00ns will say to justify or make excuses for cacs over your own people.
:mjlol::francis:
when in the FUKKK ever have you seen a police officer pull up to a drive thru with a black men after he kills 10 white people??
:francis:
Didn’t they bring in a drone and a “robo-cop” for Chris Dorner? I’m sure the 2 DC snipers could have asked the police officers to make a stop at Coldstone Creamery if they just asked nicely.
:comeon:
Let’s see you walk up to your local police precinct, tell them that you have a few non-black bodies stacked in your freezer - maybe they’ll offer to take you to Maggianos. Record for the coli and post it.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This white worshipping bytch really compared a racist mass murderer to a fictional tv character getting hemmed up on a skid bid drug conspiracy charge. The things that you c00ns will say to justify or make excuses for cacs over your own people.
:mjlol::francis:
when in the FUKKK ever have you seen a police officer pull up to a drive thru with a black men after he kills 10 white people??
:francis:
Didn’t they bring in a drone and a “robo-cop” for Chris Dorner? I’m sure the 2 DC snipers could have asked the police officers to make a stop at Coldstone Creamery if they just asked nicely.
:comeon:

This why I like your punk ass :yawn:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Its not a new concept.

This dumb fuk said “Remember the Wire” like it was an actual incident in time.

But I do remember when unarmed black people were getting murdered at traffic stops sitting in their car, in real life?? 11 year olds getting shot. And Amber Guyger getting less than 10 for shooting a man in his own apartment and black college student Atatiana Jefferson getting shot while playing video games in her own house. What did the police officers offer them?? A side of fries as compensation for their lives?
:ohhh:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I just want to give my opinion real quick, respectfully

I'm :flabbynsick:but I can't picture anyone of my ethnic background saying "nikka Nerd"
Not saying it's not possible and I hate to generalize but I can see Nerd nikka or Nerd Ass nikka
But through history of slang and insults..white people always reverse insults, they would mos def say "nikka Nerd" while meaning "nikka with a hard E Nerd"

We always put nikka at the end of insults it's just weird to see nikka in the beginning

Like bytch Ass nikka......nikka...bytch Ass? bytch nikka Ass:dwillhuh:..nikka Nerd is just new to me I must be old as fukk

I even typed Nerd nikka by reaction I had to focus to type Nerd nikka SEE I DID IT AGAIN...I mean nikka Nerd

Aiight I'm out y'all have a blessed day:hubie: