Poster @HellRell804 says he might have bought Dylan Roof a whopper for showing him mercy.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet he wouldn't have bought Bin Laden a falafel :sas2: @HellRell804

If I was seal team six and bin Laden said he'd surrender without incident for a falafel he'd get 2 of them birches

I couldn't imagine being this corny

This is the most bad faith "canceling" ever and that corny ass nikka @Dynamite James had to go back 2 years after another nikka went back a year

This shyt ain't even 2 pages because nikkas knew it was bullshyt

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dumb fuk said “Remember the Wire” like it was an actual incident in time.

But I do remember when unarmed black people were getting murdered at traffic stops sitting in their car, in real life?? 11 year olds getting shot. And Amber Guyger getting less than 10 for shooting a man in his own apartment and black college student Atatiana Jefferson getting shot while playing video games in her own house. What did the police officers offer them?? A side of fries as compensation for their lives?
:ohhh:

My cousin negotiated his surrender to go to church with his mom last time. They picked him up right after.

The point of bringing up the wire was that it wasn't a new concept pulled out of thin air.

But then again I am talking to the lawyer that thought "blackmail" was a racist slur

Try harder

Unless you're advocating for police to be roving execution Squads with no trials. What could go wrong there

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But was that the choice:jbhmm: he didn’t know he was getting fast food when he surrendered. He was taken peaceful because he was one of them

No he gave himself up unarmed and without incident. His only request was a cheeseburger.

In real life police don't really enjoy putting their life in danger, that's why they're so scary and fidgety

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I was seal team six and bin Laden said he'd surrender without incident for a falafel he'd get 2 of them birches

I couldn't imagine being this corny

This is the most bad faith "canceling" ever and that corny ass nikka @Dynamite James had to go back 2 years after another nikka went back a year

This shyt ain't even 2 pages because nikkas knew it was bullshyt

You wildin imo. As I sit here and imagine myself working fast food (which I've never done) if 12 pulled up with that dude in the back talkin bought "Can we have a number 3 and another whopper Jr with a side of value onion rings?"

I'd be like "No" as a business we have the right to refuse service and if that means quitting or being fired from my job then cool. I refuse to provide service to that dude under any circumstance. Even by proxy. I feel sorry for those taxpayers, that meal came out of their pockets.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wildin imo. As I sit here and imagine myself working fast food (which I've never done) if 12 pulled up with that dude in the back talkin bought "Can we have a number 3 and another whopper Jr with a side of value onion rings?"

I'd be like "No" as a business we have the right to refuse service and if that means quitting or being fired from my job then cool. I refuse to provide service to that dude under any circumstance. Even by proxy. I feel sorry for those taxpayers, that meal came out of their pockets.

Ok but what if he was on some come and get me type shyt and had pipe bombs and shyt set up ready to level half a block? Maybe the next act of terrorism is a mass homocide in a black school. Do you think a funky ass burger King cheeseburger is worth the potential of more innocent people dying?

If I'm working there I'm definitely spitting or nutting on that burger tho

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My cousin negotiated his surrender to go to church with his mom last time. They picked him up right after.

The point of bringing up the wire was that it wasn't a new concept pulled out of thin air.

But then again I am talking to the lawyer that thought "blackmail" was a racist slur

Try harder

Unless you're advocating for police to be roving execution Squads with no trials. What could go wrong there
Bytch no.
Try harder to come up with a better comeback than copying white bytch retorts from 2 years ago. You are one ignorant b*stard, I swear.

Then he has the nerve to pull up the “my cousin” relatability card. When all previous attempts fail go for the “well my family member *insert experience here” excuse.