Post About The Biggest Ether You Dropped On A Female

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This girl I was talking to (hadn't fukked yet because of random circumstances), asked me if I still wanted to fukk her...
Her: Do you still wanna fukk?
Me: Ehhh, not really :francis:

Her: :usure: :dwillhuh: :why: :to:

It took her a second to really grasp what I was saying, like she couldn't fathom a nikka not wanting to fukk her :russ:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK

I repress the bad shyt iv done to the point where I can't remember it.

I was messing with this African lady she had me over her place all her roommates hated me because they know I was just fukking and not really care for the chick, they used to be her servants back in Africa.

So one day when she was at work I slept over and waited till her roommates was downstairs and walk down in just my boxers so they could see the meet.

After that she start fight with her roommates all the time, When we fukk i make sure I have her bed knocking to the point where her roommates can't get sleep.

Come to find out her in her roommate get into a phsyal fight then she break her lease to move into a new spot with me. I drop soon after because she don't got no place for me to stay anymore. Go to school find a chick i really like and post her on istram so she can see.

Come to find out the reason they was fighting was because both her roommates wanted me to smash , told her straight to her face that they liked me.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
IDK

I was messing with this African lady she had me over her place all her roommates hated me because they know I was just fukking and not really care for the chick, they used to be her servants back in Africa.

So one day when she was at work I slept over and waited till her roommates was downstairs and walk down in just my boxers so they could see the meet.

After that she start fight with her roommates all the time, When we fukk i make sure I have her bed knocking to the point where her roommates can't get sleep.

Come to find out her in her roommate get into a phsyal fight then she break her lease to move into a new spot with me. I drop soon after because she don't got no place for me to stay anymore. Go to school find a chick i really like and post her on istram so she can see.

Come to find out the reason they was fighting was because both her roommates wanted me to smash , told her straight to her face that they liked me.
Where's the ether?

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
IDK

Are you from the USA?