Post About The Biggest Ether You Dropped On A Female

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
A chick I had been in LOVE with since High School (I simped this girl HARD) who kind of strung me along had been trying to get back in touch with me. She wrote my best friend on Facebook asking him for my number. We started chatting again (hadn't spoken since the last day of school 4 years earlier) and she's got a ,an but talking about leaving him for me so we could be together and all that. I felt like she was in the midst of trying that stringing me along bullshyt again so I didn't pay it no mind. When I joined the Army and went away to Basic she started hanging around my small group of friends (we'd all known each other since high school but she'd never really interacted with them) HEAVY, which I didn't like.

So after AIT I get 2 weeks of leave before shipping to Korea. I go home, meet up with her and she's all like "I've always loved you. I was a fool in high school and all these years". I'm like "So why did you chose ole boy back then and why did it take you so long to profess your love for me?"

She's like "I was young and he was popular and had money. I swear I think he's Gay" and blah blah..

So I took her into my homeboys bathroom and smashed :lolbron:

Now she's like "I love you. I'm ready for us to be together. I'm YOURS!:blessed:"

Next day she called me 4 times and sent 12 texts and I didn't respond.

Called up a chick I'd been smashing at AIT and she flew all the way from Conneticut to Atl spend a week with me, I smashed AIT chick for 3 straight days without responding to any calls or texts from the other chick.

Finally picked up right before I was set to leave and told her that I'd changed, wasn't the the same person she knew in High School and that it was time for both of us to move on.

She cried, cursed me out, called me everything under the sun. I hung up and left.

For two months she wrote me on Facebook asking for another chance. Talking about our history, how happy she knew she could make me, how there wouldn't ever be another guy like me in her life and how she couldn't lose me.

Never responded .

She ended up going back to the guy she'd dated in high school (who she SWORE she thought was Gay) and married him. They have two kids now. I wish her all the best.

u ready for the #HOH hall of fame with all that.

then again, you divorced ur wife for not backing your best buy career.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
i was really liked this girl in high school... she was sexy as fukk, 2 grades up, and built like a woman.. she knew i wanted her and we always talked and flirted and shyt.. lets call her Rachel

in the meantime there's this other girl a year under me.. lets call her Kelli... she knows i like the other girl, but still wants to give me some ass. so after i gets the ass right............ we cuddling up in her bed..............

Me: :smugdraper:

Kelli: "what are you thinking about" :lupe:

Me: "Rachel" :umad:

Kelli: :sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

She kicked me right the fukk out!!!!! I'm laughing and shyt, like "you know i'm just playing"... she wasn't hearing NONE of that shyt... threw my black ass right out

To this day, I have no fukking idea what made me say that.. I just thought it was funny at the time... young a$$hole kid :yeshrug:

Yooooo!:russ:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
when i was in college, got some amazing morning dome from a lil light-skined shawty i had been messing with. after i came in her mouth (she swallowed :leon:), she was nudging me to go down on her and i pretended to go to sleep... after about 10 minutes, she then asked me if i wanted to go to the dining hall with her for breakast (aka be seen with her during daytime hours, aka put me on blast, aka look like we boyfriend and girlfriend). i told her, "i probably won't be up for another 5 - 6 hours"... it was 10:30 am on a saturday. i pretend to knock out, and ol girl is still in my bed, wide awake... finally after about 30 minutes, she gets her clothes and says she's leaving.brehs... as soon as she left, i literally sprung up out of the bed, called my homie, blazed at my spot and went to ihop to discuss the night's debauchery :ohlawd:

my hardest curve, though, was at this halloween party my junior year of college...

i had a hispanic breezy who i had a class with and had some casual conversation with before. i see her at this party and she's mad aggressive and drunk, pulls me to the corner and starts like forcibly making out me. i had another thing lined up later that night, and the way this bytch came on so strong had me like :childplease:... anyway, i decide to leave the party and meet with my main at the time. hispanic chick follows me out of the spot and asks where im going... i tell her "Back to my dorm room"... she says " i lost the key to my room...could i sleep in your room tonight.. ill even sleep on the floor if its fine.":heh: by then, she seeming hella clingly so my drunk self says, "ok just wait here, imma make a call and we can roll back", and stealthily leave her at the entrance lol... walked to my friends crib to blaze before i called my main up, like a good 10 minute walk. midway thru blazing, nikkas hear a loud ass bang on the door. ol girl had followed me.... :wow:... i told my nikka not to open the door, finished my J... went back to my room, called my thick bootycall at the time, who was dressed up as the devil, and fukked the shyt out her. :wow:

unintentional ether, but i know that probably burned slow

in retrospect, i should've just smashed the thirsty ass chick and called my main afterwards. something about thirsty bytches makes a nikka like me cautious. what's funny is that she's doing well for herself, has an advanced degree from an ivy and is eating good financially, so she can go curve nikkas now
Aww. Good for her!! You're the one who sparked that fire in her.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
told this one chick to leave her man so we could be together, and this bytch really broke up with dude thinking I was really serious. this nikka treated her like a queen, and they had a pimp ass condo. I remember one time i was diggin her out on their couch, and looked up to see a picture of them kissing, and feeling so bad for dude. I avoided her phone calls for about 3 months.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
this story has no ether... but yours reminds me of it

I'm in cancun during spring break.. back when it was #1 on all those e lists.. i see this white girl dancing on stage with some corny brother

i look her right in the eye
giphy.gif

she came right over and started throwing it on me. her girl walks over too and is dancing alone.

well in cancun you pay $50 to get in the club.. all you can drink everything all night.. so naturally i'm "buying" drinks for them, when this spanish dude comes over.. he starts grinding on her friend.. then another spanish dude.. and another.. and another.....

so within 2 minutes, it's me on the one... and i shyt you not.. 10 spanish nikkas surrounding this other girl... she's drunk as hell, they grinding on her, groping her, holding her by the neck.. in my heart i should have stopped this.. but i wasn't about to fukk up my p*ssy and i'm heavily outnumbered

my next thought is, if they try to take her, or i try to leave with mine, one of us is gonna be upset.. cause there's no way these girls are splitting up.. and there's no way my girl is letting her friend go with 15 dudes

while i'm thinking how to get me and her out... one of them finally notices me and walks over with his boy.. i'm thinking ok it's about to jump off now

him: what up bro :sas1:

me: ain't shyt... what's up? :birdman:

him: look man, i'm thinking these girls ain't gonna split up...............

me: :birdman:

him: so i was thinking, we play it like we all cool. that way they'll be comfortable.. you go to her place and we'll take her friend to "our" place... say we sharing a room and came here together :sas2:

me: :ohhh: :ohlawd::salute:

worked like a fukking charm.. i haven't had wingmen who've come up with some better shyt like that.. especially when they had it locked..

i'll never know what happened to that other girl.. but from what i already seen happening in the club... it couldn't have turned out well :francis:

This is some fukked up shyt man, that's not ether that's fukking abetting

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
i was dating this one chick in college and heading for a bad break up. lots of fighting and words that could never be taken back. we were pretty much already broken up, but still having sex. so anyway im chillin at my place and she tries to hit me with some ETHER over text. unprovoked she sends me a pic of her kissing some dude she knew from high school. i was taken aback but i didnt respond at first. i really took some time to think about how i was going to get her back.

i decided i would respond by saying, its ok, i deserve that for all the things ive done to you behind your back.

her: what do you mean all the things youve done behind my back ?

me: its not important, but i guess we are even now.

her: what have you done? :lupe:

i continued to bait her, then suggested we talk face to face when after i get off work the next day.

she comes over, and im wearing nothing but a robe.

i start to tell her, well, you remember that girl who you hate that you almost got into a fight with at that party when you overheard her telling me i can do better than you ? well, a few weeks after that, i fukked her.

and that so and so's friend that came to my party that was flirting with me right in your face, i fukked her too, when i told you i was too drunk to come over.

her: stop how many girls were there ? :sadbron:

me: about 4 :mjpls: (really closer to 10, but i didnt feel like going through them)

her: youre so sneaky! :to:

i opened my robe and started strokin off

her: what are you doing ? why are you doing that?

me: i dont know thinking about all this sex turns me on

her: youre unbelievable! (comes and lays down next to me)

we start fukkin, and i call her another girls name :lolbron::banderas:

she ignored it but i could hear wimpers as if she was holding back tears

pull out and nutted on her ass :ahh:

we continued to fukk for a few months after also:manny:

:smugdraper:

fukking savage:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

#HOH movement:salute:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
i was dating this one chick in college and heading for a bad break up. lots of fighting and words that could never be taken back. we were pretty much already broken up, but still having sex. so anyway im chillin at my place and she tries to hit me with some ETHER over text. unprovoked she sends me a pic of her kissing some dude she knew from high school. i was taken aback but i didnt respond at first. i really took some time to think about how i was going to get her back.

i decided i would respond by saying, its ok, i deserve that for all the things ive done to you behind your back.

her: what do you mean all the things youve done behind my back ?

me: its not important, but i guess we are even now.

her: what have you done? :lupe:

i continued to bait her, then suggested we talk face to face when after i get off work the next day.

she comes over, and im wearing nothing but a robe.

i start to tell her, well, you remember that girl who you hate that you almost got into a fight with at that party when you overheard her telling me i can do better than you ? well, a few weeks after that, i fukked her.

and that so and so's friend that came to my party that was flirting with me right in your face, i fukked her too, when i told you i was too drunk to come over.

her: stop how many girls were there ? :sadbron:

me: about 4 :mjpls: (really closer to 10, but i didnt feel like going through them)

her: youre so sneaky! :to:

i opened my robe and started strokin off

her: what are you doing ? why are you doing that?

me: i dont know thinking about all this sex turns me on

her: youre unbelievable! (comes and lays down next to me)

we start fukkin, and i call her another girls name :lolbron::banderas:

she ignored it but i could hear wimpers as if she was holding back tears

pull out and nutted on her ass :ahh:

we continued to fukk for a few months after also:manny:

:smugdraper:
slow-clap-gif.gif

Thats some grade A ether :whew:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Aww shyt I just thought of another one. I forgot about this one. I remember I was at subway a couple of years ago and this mexican chick was giving me a hard ass time for a fukking sandwich. She finished my shytty ass sandwich and started to ring me up; I got my change and she said it's Christmas time would you like to give a tip. I was like yeah; you want a tip here's a tip, you should have taken school more seriously. And I walked out.

That was the last time I went to that subway; it was down the street from my job.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I rarely had a bytch get out of pocket with me; but one time when I was 18, I was hanging out on crenshaw (back in 2004 when crenshaw was poppin) and me and the homies pulled up on some females (the hoes were from 40 crip). There was 4 of us and 4 of the females, we choppin it up with 3 of the females; because the other one was a fat chick. So the fat chick look at me and said 'you think you fly and shyt because you have a button down shirt on, nikka trying to be flyin on crenshaw.' This was during the time when everyone was white t banging. I told the bytch 'shut your fat ass up, you mad because nobody wants to fukk your fat sloppy ass, you came out here with some pajamas on talking shyt, you raggedy bytch, stay in your lane bytch.'

Her homies started laughing and my homies was was like damn nikka lol; we ended us fukking with those hoes later on, except for the fat bytch.
You crippin? :ohhh: