Post About The Biggest Ether You Dropped On A Female

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2 weeks ago this chick was like "your loss, I'm cute" after I said I wasn't dealing with her anymore.

I responded with "yeah, Priscilla was cute too"

Priscilla is a friend of hers that looks way better that I slept with that she knew about.

She was like "yeah but I have a better personality than Priscilla so I'm cuter" :mjlol: she knew I got her ass
:mjlol:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
*Long story short*

Was dating a single mother (1 child).

One day as we chilled in the living room with the kid playing in front of us, she asks me, "Would you have a child outta wedlock?"

Me: :rudy::mjlol: "Naw, I don't want no b*stards.":scust:

Her: *Looking at her child*:patrice::francis::mjcry:

I felt so bad.
:duck:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
If you can relate to KentTV, this thread aint for you :lolbron:

Had a chick drive from the North side of Houston to the Southwest to see me, than when she disrespected the crib and started talking greasy to me, I told her too get the fukk out....and made her carried all her stuff down 3 flights of stairs...at 2am.

Not my proudest moment...but she was waaayyyy outta pocket.....:ufdup:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
When I'm bored or my girl tripping I hit up backpage fukk tha baddest hoes and dip. I put tha money on tha stand close to me after they leave or turn around I throw on my shyt and haul ass. It's risky but it's slick funny when I'm smoking and laughing at tha shyt. Last week was tha last time though.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if it's ether or not. BUT I had my first like freak at like 20. And i would pick her up and smash and go to sleep, and she would do nice shyt like buy me food and White T's and shyt lol. So my homie who didn't have a place to stay was staying with me and my family. Turns out when I'd finish smashing, he would smash too. Cool. So eventually everybody on the block recognized what it was, and I got the call put in to set her out. I was pretty green around that time(yeah early 20's still green IDK IDK) but I didn't even like really have a conversation with her about it. Because she use to come over and hang she pretty much knew all my peoples and was an associate anyway. So I tell her I have a room at the motel up the street and what not it's gonna just be her and my other homie who was smashing at the time. She was like BET. So, I put the word out and when she got there, I'm nowhere to be found, it's like 15 nikkas there, some she cool with others she never even seen before, straight vicious shyt. I'm at the house, talking to a chick I really did like a the time. She call's me crying cussing me the fukk out calling me all types of bytches and hoes, saying I ain't shyt, I set her up etc. etc.. So it turns out she not having that shyt. nikkas calling me like come here, talk to her, she not putting out, etc..I'm telling them nikkas why the fukk you bring some ole anonymous cats around and people she never met. etc...just a lot of excess shyt. And to this day that bytch HATES ME. Like with the fury of 100 suns. Telling anybody who know me I got the baby dikk and shyt like that lol. It was crazy. But I haven't PHYSICALLY seen her in like a decade +, and I wish I could cause even now I'm thinking that was some scumbag shyt. And I could understand how you would feel if someone who you was cool with, basically served your ass up on a platter. luckily my homies ain't to crazy and didn't do any retarded shyt. But I still hate I did that.
Damn this shyt coulda went a whole 'nother way if it was just one grimy nikka in the click. Be happy it wasn't cuz you would still be in jail.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The most etherous move you can do to a woman is to avoid paying them any mind.

A simple, "Okay, cool," followed by absolute silence is the harshest move.

Yep, worst thing you can do to a woman is not give a fukk. When you're in that zone you can't lose.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Told a white bytch we could never had sex because I do not indulge in beastiality. :yeshrug:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
IDK

I repress the bad shyt iv done to the point where I can't remember it.

I was messing with this African lady she had me over her place all her roommates hated me because they know I was just fukking and not really care for the chick, they used to be her servants back in Africa.

So one day when she was at work I slept over and waited till her roommates was downstairs and walk down in just my boxers so they could see the meet.

After that she start fight with her roommates all the time, When we fukk i make sure I have her bed knocking to the point where her roommates can't get sleep.

Come to find out her in her roommate get into a phsyal fight then she break her lease to move into a new spot with me. I drop soon after because she don't got no place for me to stay anymore. Go to school find a chick i really like and post her on istram so she can see.

Come to find out the reason they was fighting was because both her roommates wanted me to smash , told her straight to her face that they liked me.

If you read this post in a caveman voice, it makes more sense.

Ol ESL class dropping out ass nikka.

Ol I'll just do the bare minimum in english class ass nikka.

Ol Captain Caveman ass nikka.

Ol 2 foreign dudes from Family Guy inspiration ass nikka.

Ol Ooga Booga, me fight dinosaur ass nikka.
:russ:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I got some information I was waiting on and then broke up with my girlfriend after she came back from her grandfather's wake. This was also like 6 days before Christmas.

I wasn’t too mean, I still gave her a Christmas gift afterwards. (Only becuz I bought it already and lost the receipt)

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her: Sorry I cant do this. When we decided to be together I wasn't fully over my ex and when he called, I realized I wasn't ready to move on. I think you are great: tall, smart, funny, handsome, religious...everything any girl would want in a man. For that reason, I've decided to forgo our relationship. I hope this doesn't sever our friendship as I still thin you would make a great friend, but our timing is wrong.

Please forgive me for being a coward and not doing this in person but it's been a tough couple of nights. I hope you aren't mad at me.
Me: I figured that's why you were acting the way you were acting. it is what it is. I would've appreciated it if you were more honest about how you felt from the get go and didn't string me along. I also would've appreciated an actual phone call. but good luck with everything. as far as the friendship thing, nah, can't do that. please don't call me or try to contact me.

Her: I wasn't trying to string you along! I LIKE YOU! That's real! I would have never waisted my time if I didn't. If I would have known from the beginning I would have never pursued you. Not being my friend -- that's hurtful and I never intentionally tried to hurt you

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
In college dated this real sweet girl who loved the shyt outta me but I was a fukking dog a$$hole master cocksman at the time, I was hitting everything moving and stayed high. I messed with her cause of the crew she ran with and I could always lay up at her crib.

Xmas comes and she's telling me she got gifts for me. I'm like cool I'll be over in a bit. I'm at my boys parents crib and tell him I'm about to go to this chick house to pick up my gifts, he's like damn you ain't got nothing for her?? I was like hope, but let me take this over there, I grab a candy cane off his Xmas tree and put it in my jacket.

Go over and she's all happy to see me and gives me my gifts, a champion hoody(this was in style then) and a pair of jeans. I gave her a hug and kiss and was like all I could grab was this and gave her the candy cane. This chick face hit the floor, I can still see the anger and confusion till this day. I just turned around and left after that. We never spoke again. I don't even know why I was such a b*stard to her.

Heard thru the grapevine later that she cried but was laughing about it by the end of the night. She said she ain't expect much but that shyt was just uncalled for.