Post About The Biggest Ether You Dropped On A Female

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
Me and my homie linked up with this chick who was supposed to bring her friend to this hotel we already paid for. We got drinks and weed on deck. Welp she comes solo.. my boy is kinda pissed. So I went ahead and knocked her down got head and all. When were done I tell her my boy is pissed and how could u stand him up like this blah blah blah. Basically telling her u owe him some p*ssy :troll: this dumb bytch goes over to his bed and start giving him head and he end up smashing. I'm halfway sleep from the liquor and next thing u know she's back in my bed trynna slob me up again. Man I told her she had to go and how I was still pissed about her friend not coming thru :steviej: Oh well we drove an hour for that :yeshrug:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Indian girl with jacked up teeth, small t*ts and nice booty would suck me off and let me pound it about 3 times week in my freshmen year of university. One night she wasn't as enthusiastic and after we were done she tells me she hates how I leave after sex. She wanted to go on dates and shyt. I told her that I wouldn't want to be seen her in public because her face was pretty busted and that we fukk and thats it. She blew up and cursed at me for like 5 minutes, nothing racist just profanity. Told me to never call her again and that she thinks I am a piece of shyt a$$hole.

Blocked her number and removed her from my facebook friend's list.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she tells me she hates how I leave after sex. She wanted to go on dates and shyt. I told her that I wouldn't want to be seen her in public because her face was pretty busted .
mj-laughing.gif~c200

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Anytime you dump a woman she feels ethered

anytime you call a woman fat she feels ethered

anytime you tell a woman her p*ssy is dry and wack she feels ethered

anytime you fell a woman her makup is hideous she feels ethered.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
A chick I had been in LOVE with since High School (I simped this girl HARD) who kind of strung me along had been trying to get back in touch with me. She wrote my best friend on Facebook asking him for my number. We started chatting again (hadn't spoken since the last day of school 4 years earlier) and she's got a ,an but talking about leaving him for me so we could be together and all that. I felt like she was in the midst of trying that stringing me along bullshyt again so I didn't pay it no mind. When I joined the Army and went away to Basic she started hanging around my small group of friends (we'd all known each other since high school but she'd never really interacted with them) HEAVY, which I didn't like.

So after AIT I get 2 weeks of leave before shipping to Korea. I go home, meet up with her and she's all like "I've always loved you. I was a fool in high school and all these years". I'm like "So why did you chose ole boy back then and why did it take you so long to profess your love for me?"

She's like "I was young and he was popular and had money. I swear I think he's Gay" and blah blah..

So I took her into my homeboys bathroom and smashed :lolbron:

Now she's like "I love you. I'm ready for us to be together. I'm YOURS!:blessed:"

Next day she called me 4 times and sent 12 texts and I didn't respond.

Called up a chick I'd been smashing at AIT and she flew all the way from Conneticut to Atl spend a week with me, I smashed AIT chick for 3 straight days without responding to any calls or texts from the other chick.

Finally picked up right before I was set to leave and told her that I'd changed, wasn't the the same person she knew in High School and that it was time for both of us to move on.

She cried, cursed me out, called me everything under the sun. I hung up and left.

For two months she wrote me on Facebook asking for another chance. Talking about our history, how happy she knew she could make me, how there wouldn't ever be another guy like me in her life and how she couldn't lose me.

Never responded .

She ended up going back to the guy she'd dated in high school (who she SWORE she thought was Gay) and married him. They have two kids now. I wish her all the best.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
2 weeks ago this chick was like "your loss, I'm cute" after I said I wasn't dealing with her anymore.

I responded with "yeah, Priscilla was cute too"

Priscilla is a friend of hers that looks way better that I slept with that she knew about.

She was like "yeah but I have a better personality than Priscilla so I'm cuter" :mjlol: she knew I got her ass