Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Atlanta has the same problem that Houston is starting to have…too many “Instagram” restaurants who only care about the aesthetic/ambience but have mediocre food, overpriced drinks and awful customer service. They look like the place to be on the gram and in TikTok reels though :francis:
Grass Walls 🍃 and Cocktails 🍹 :francis:

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
What's the algorithm that makes random people suddenly relevant.

Must be some quantum shyt going on.
if this is who im thinking of I think he went viral for reviewing businesses that were struggling (in Vegas maybe?)

plus he's a good lookin dude with dreads, tats and a family...
checks multiple boxes

The way he talks and edits his videos annoys me though

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Owner responds lol.

Dude looks “Atlanta” as hell.:dame:

K5tYgak.jpeg

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
if he determines the food and service is good, how is it a shytty spot? :gucci:

I dont go to any spot in Atlanta viewed as a “black spot” for the food because they’re all lounges and clubs pretending to be restaurants.

Again, there are ACTUAL fine dining options with quality ingredients and presentation and service that are not on this list of “black restaurants”

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I dont go to any spot in Atlanta viewed as a “black spot” for the food because they’re all lounges and clubs pretending to be restaurants.

Again, there are ACTUAL fine dining options with quality ingredients and presentation and service that are not on this list of “black restaurants”

He actually just started going around the country a few months ago after getting famous from doing reviews in Vegas. His aim has always been Black businesses and small businesses. So he goes wherever people recommend in the comments as popular Black businesses, small Black businesses, or other small businesses like family restaurants. With him not being from these places, he wouldn’t necessarily know what’s good low key spots unless people recommend them. And even then he can’t do every one so he tries to mix it up.