Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Without listening, I rarely patronize black restaurants in Atlanta for this very reason. They also overcharge for the most basic sh*t and add gratuity for shytty service from bytches that think they’re too cute to work.
The clubs got shut down and the promoters found a new hustle with a kitchen involved

its nasty work

Mix IG and Social media in there and it was doomed to succeed

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not even going to hold you, a lot of the black owned restaurants in this city be on the Bullshyt. More focused on hookas and grass walls vs actual service.
Even spots like The Continent are good but STILL too loungey.

Its like we can’t just sit our asses down without trying to turn the shyt into a party…or maybe the economics are that bad thats the only way they can stay open…I dont get it :snoop:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He about to tear this city to shreds politely :francis::mjlol:
donald-glover-glad.gif

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Keith fooled himself though…he’s not going to good spots. He’s knowingly going to shytty spots that are clubs with restaurants attached. Theres quality spots in ATL.

He’s not from Atlanta and he is going to places that people tell him to go.

He also went to a couple unknown spots as well

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
For sure. The photo ops and the 30 second clips can get people there but ultimately the quality of the food and the service is what will retain your customers.

It’s just a lot of smoke and mirrors.
Restaurant clout chasing with a lot of these owners.

Now shyt about to get real.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He’s not from Atlanta and he is going to places that people tell him to go.

He also went to a couple unknown spots as well
None of the spots he went to are where anyone I know goes to eat decent meals. And we’re all black.

Those spots appeal to people looking for entertainment.

Plus you gotta know who you’re taking advice from. Most of these folks have no business pretending to know what cuisine actually is.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Without listening, I rarely patronize black restaurants in Atlanta for this very reason. They also overcharge for the most basic sh*t and add gratuity for shytty service from bytches that think they’re too cute to work.

Man i was pissed when me and my girl went to Bar Vegan. Waitress was terrible and we get the bill and 20% gratuity was already included