Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I learned about him last year when some friends came in town and legitimately wanted to do a Keith Lee food tour of all the spots he reviewed. Spent that weekend learning about him. He has for real changed some peoples lives.

With that said, I just went through this kind of bs. My fam was in town and wanted some soul food. Looked up the best spot, black owned, then drove 45 minutes to it well before closing time. Get to the door and they had an out of food/closed for the day sign. I felt :mjpls: saying I should have did more due diligence since it was a black owned restaurant.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
That restaurant is about to have lines going out the door, just because Keith Lee gave them a glowing review. Good for them! Providing excellent customer service can go a long way.
Apparently he dropped his Tik Tok Thursday. I didn't know shyt about it. Juci Jerk is my spot and I pull up Thursday and it's mfs sta ding at the door. I'm like wtf the line like that? I have a big truck so I couldn't get out of the parking lot because mfs were coming in behind me so I said fukk it parked and got in line. Ordered the jerk pork and jerk ribs. shyt took like 45 minutes. The lady was apologizing for the wait. She said it was because of tik tok but we didn't understand. Dog I have never Sen that type of traffic at this spot. The dudes in the kitchen was tripping though. They would come out and see a bad chick in the line and call her to the back. They had them hoes back there tasting samples and making their plates ahead of everybody and laughing and talking and shyt. They coming out the back with several plates giving everybody the jordan shrug on the way out. After the 2nd chick got pulled back I had to pull buddy to the side and say make my fukking plate. Soon as they gave me my shyt the lady announced they are out of ribs. 45 minute wait. But yeah this is my spot. Good ffos.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
The dudes in the kitchen was tripping though. They would come out and see a bad chick in the line and call her to the back. They had them hoes back there tasting samples and making their plates ahead of everybody and laughing and talking and shyt. They coming out the back with several plates giving everybody the jordan shrug on the way out. After the 2nd chick got pulled back I had to pull buddy to the side and say make my fukking plate. Soon as they gave me my shyt the lady announced they are out of ribs. 45 minute wait. But yeah this is my spot. Good ffos.
:laff: