Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
What's the algorithm that makes random people suddenly relevant.

Must be some quantum shyt going on.

i coulda swore i read or watched a video about shyt like this in the past few months but some of these dudes be having agents that are connected or they are connected themselves. sounds dumb but “industry plant” type shyt. idk about this dude tho. i could be wrong tho

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never heard of dude but he has 13M followers on Tik tok and there’s a ton of vids of restaurant owners damn near in tears bc 1 of his reviews put them on
Where can I find those videos of thr owners? I tried Google

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
That restaurant is about to have lines going out the door, just because Keith Lee gave them a glowing review. Good for them! Providing excellent customer service can go a long way.

I just posted this in the local thread but that’s my lil spot I’ve been gatekeeping for years. The rice and beans is mid but the jerk chicken is cot damn delicious. I drove past there Saturday and the line was in the street to get in. The actual restaurant is the size of a master bathroom so it’s already packed without buzz. I’m happy for them but I ain’t going back till the hype wears down.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atlanta has the same problem that Houston is starting to have…too many “Instagram” restaurants who only care about the aesthetic/ambience but have mediocre food, overpriced drinks and awful customer service. They look like the place to be on the gram and in TikTok reels though :francis:
The Instagram brunch scam spots are definitely increasing in Houston but it's negligible because Houston is already drowning in excellent food options:wow: