Popular canadian youtber latoya forever leaves her husband

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My bad luv didnt mean to be offensive is that I noticed the Trend. With each baby the oppurtunities become slimmer. Most single men are cool with one kid even other races but three i’m not sayin it can’t be done be it will be tough.

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most chicks once they have the fairy tale wedding. And pop out a few kids that's all they really wanted. The husband is expendable after all that. And any number of guys can fill that husband/boyfriend role.

I worked with dudes who got served with divorce papers in their late 50's. Because the kids we're all grown up now. And they had been married long enough that the wife is now entitled to half his retirement savings. She now gets to keep the house and he moves into an apartment or condo. She's now financially secure and doesn't need to keep up appearances.

It's a dirty game but simps keep falling for it.
:yeshrug:
Bu, bu bu but GMB is a misogynistic crew :mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
bytch is bad but.....

EKHzwfMWkAIk5nk.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Canadian women (especially black women) love American black men... I see it all the time. The amount of broads I knew bragging about meeting an American dude...homie was fukking everything under the sun. Always ends the same way. Not at all surprised. Does it mean Amercan men are better? No. It means Canadian sistas romanticize American men. Had broads lose interest the moment they found out I was Canadian...so I started lying to them. :russ:
You Canadian brehs are straight burgers :mjlol:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Canadian women (especially black women) love American black men... I see it all the time. The amount of broads I knew bragging about meeting an American dude...homie was fukking everything under the sun. Always ends the same way. Not at all surprised. Does it mean Amercan men are better? No. It means Canadian sistas romanticize American men. Had broads lose interest the moment they found out I was Canadian...so I started lying to them. :russ:
:lolbron: I met a black dude that lied that he was American at a club to my chinese girlfriend and another west indian guy claiming he was black american.
I dont understand why you guys do it:troll:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Huh...maybe this Toronto/Montreal trip may come sooner than I thought :ehh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Most chicks once they have the fairy tale wedding. And pop out a few kids that's all they really wanted. The husband is expendable after all that. And any number of guys can fill that husband/boyfriend role.

I worked with dudes who got served with divorce papers in their late 50's. Because the kids we're all grown up now. And they had been married long enough that the wife is now entitled to half his retirement savings. She now gets to keep the house and he moves into an apartment or condo. She's now financially secure and doesn't need to keep up appearances.

It's a dirty game but simps keep falling for it.
:yeshrug:
trust bro

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
lol apparently she told him she was and I quote

"For the streets"

As a faithful husband, what can you say after that? It's over, as she already got side dikks.

:francis:

I wish that man the best in the future he served her scandalous ass divorce papers.

:salute:

Wow :picard:

Looks like Jerry dodged a bullet with this broad.

Man these modern women breh